Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
TTC Graduates! (Triggers)
Byroney_WebMD_Staff posted:
Since June 2008, TTC 12 months and more Congratulates the following members for graduating into pregnancy: 1) Mrsvan2006 ~ Andrea 2) Babybaw4 3) M_Owen ~ Mandy 4) ssbean ~ Sherry 5) SaraAzriel ~ Katie 6) Hopefulhart 7) SoonerJess ~ Jessica 8 ) heinereus ~ Sarah 9) Sarah44053 ~ Sarah 10) Conway2005 ~ Anissa 11) lindseyHines92807 ~ Lindsey 12) Rebahoo ~ Rebekah (Last + for 2008) 13) RosieL 16 ~ Rosie (First + for 2009) 14) Jenn1984 ~ Jennifer 15) Bbfisher2 ~ Gretch 16) Richelle82 ~ Richelle 17) Scrapper1112 ~ Danielle 18) Stinaalicia ~ Christina 19) Quotin ~ Samantha 20) Magyarlany ~ Liz 21) Chicochick ~ Stacey 22) crzycatlady2 ~ Jes 23) kzim517 ~ Kari 24) ilovespeech ~ Katie 25) Belle76129 ~ Laura 26) AJ480 ~ Ashley 27) Tabss1 ~ Erin 28) Lisavegas08 ~ Lisa 29) LLnMS ~ Laura 30) NIKKIMILLET ~ Nikki 31) AJHoward89 ~ Lex 32) Siepmanm1 ~ Margriet 33) Jbogue ~ Julie 34) Briarrose31 ~ Erin 35) Brunettebabii404 ~ Whitney 36) MrsNealsWheels ~ Kristin 37) PinkPanther444 ~ Stacy 38) Alohaaimee04 ~ Aimee ?(Baby due 07/23/2010 but passed at 6w4d D&C @10 weeks) 39) Spellicy77 ~ Meghan 40) NervousBride ~ Jen 41) Taylove11 ~ Taryn 42) Ssebby ~ Sarah 43) Kc_jane ~ Casey 44) PGinSJ ~ Christy 45) KateIM ~ Kate 46) Bflkeeper ~ ? 47) JJMarie ~ Marie 48) Booklvr04 ~ Emily (Last graduate of 2009) 49) Roomus ~ Alissa (First graduate of 2010) 50) Katymb~ Katy [List not kept Feb.-Sept. 2010] 51) Bellisima09~ Jess 52) Waiting for our next graduation announcement--hope it's you! Please reply to this thread when you get your BFP so we can add you to the roster and all celebrate with you. It's way overdue for everyone here, so let's cheer on those triumphs! Byroney Note: Please put "Trigs" or "Triggers" on the subject line for any post to announce a BFP--thanks!

So_Shi responded:
dear Byroney_WebMD_Staff... need help, i dont know if i am pregnant or if its even possible....my last period ended last friday ( a week from today ) and last night my fiancee and i tried to conceive...i dont know if its the right time to try to get pregnant any answers will help thanks so much!!

ShadowButtersJetta responded:
You need to start a new post with this question, and depending on how long you've been trying, this may not be the most appropriate board. There is a Just Starting Out board that may be able to help you if you are new to ttc. With it being in this section, it will be likely overlooked. But I will try to help. What cycle day are you on? Generally women ovulate 14 days before the start of their next cycles. How long is your cycle? Do you take your basal body temperature? It is a great tool to utilize while ttc. Try going to fertilityfriend.com and read up for more information.

Byroney_WebMD_Staff responded:
Dear So_Shi, Sherry was kind enough to answer you and give you some good suggestions. I'm going to offer a few more. The first is that unless you've been trying for a year, probably the TTC (Trying to Conceive) Just Starting Out board is a place where you can get more help. If you just had your period, you're not pregnant yet. Here is a Couple?s Guide: TTC (Trying to Conceive) Charting Your Fertility Cycle that may help you out. Best wishes, Byroney

Ladies, I know we've had a bunch of BFPs lately--help me update the graduate list by letting me know who they are. Thank you! Byroney

stinaalicia1 responded:
I graduated on 2/27

mpaul159 responded:
Josh there have been a lot........Margalany & Chickochick arent' on there....Ladies I know there is more, who else has graduated?? Also, you can take Montana 224 off the list, she is unfortunately back with us. :frown:

Thank you so much for the update, and many Congratulations!

Thanks so much, Misty for the help--I am doing it now. Steph gave me a list so hopefully I have everyone. Byroney

crzycatlady2 responded:
I got my BFP on 18 March!!!

Dear Jes, What Fabulous news! Cheering you on and make sure to tell those furbabies they have a little brother or sister on the way! Byroney

kzim517 responded:
+++ this weekend :) BFP on 4/4!

Dear Kari (kzim517), Many Congratulations on your BFP this weekend! I wish you a happy and healthy nine months, and I've added you to the grads list. Byroney

ilovespeech responded:
Byroney, Add me to the list! I got my 2nd beta today-it tripled! Thanks for all you do on here for all of us ladies :)

Dear Katie (ilovespeech), It was great having you here and Many BFP Cheers and Good Wishes! Getting to post a 'graduate' announcement is really gratifying. I am pulling for every one of you. Byroney

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 28, DH is 31. We went off BC in April 2010 and have been actively TTC ever since. I started out using OPKs, and began charting in December 2010 a...More

Helpful Tips

Trying to conceive for 9 months
Hi, I'm new to this community. After reading some of the posts, I thought this may be a good place to get support as I struggle through ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 5 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.