Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
TRIGS
bbfisher2 posted:
Ok, ok! Yes, I tested this morning and got a BFP!! Holy crap, I am in a daze and don't know what to think. My HCG shot was wed, Jan 7th - that's 16 days ago so there's NO way it's still in my system, right? Right? I'm sure I'll test again before my BPT - I've got some denial going on! I also used a cheapie CVS brand digital test - does that matter? I'm being stupid I know..... Thank you so much for checking in - now Please Please pray that this little guy (or gal, or guys?) STICKS!! :ooh: :sealed: :pbpt: :goofy: :neutral:
FirstPrevious12NextLast

my_teffie2 responded:
OMG!!! WOW!!! :sillygrin: I'd say you're KU!!!! I totally understand the denial though! :grin: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~STICKY VIBES~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~STICKY VIBES~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~STICKY VIBES~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~STICKY VIBES~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~STICKY VIBES~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~STICKY VIBES~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

stinaalicia1 responded:
wow, congrats!!!

Nikky05 responded:
WOO HOO!!! Congrats Gretch!!!!! I am so excited for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :sillygrin: :sillygrin: :sillygrin:

richelle82 responded:
OMG!!!! Major congrats Gretch!!! You are so KU! Now stick bean(s) STICK!!!! :smile: :smile: :smile:

shoeaddic responded:
Fantastic news! Congrats!

NIKKIMILLET responded:
Yay!!!! I am so happy for you. Congratulations!!!

siepmanm1 responded:
Gretch, you are SOOOO pregnant! Congratulations!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to hear your numbers!!!! p.s. why is your beta so far away yet???

nicole11693 responded:
HOLY FRIGGIN CRAP I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! fingers crossed it sticks omg omg omg this is awesome!!!! this gives me such hope!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. how many did you transfer?????

bbfisher2 responded:
Thanks ladies! Margeriet, my beta is so far away because............ they like driving their patients crazy??? :grin: It was similar for my IUIs - they choose a date that is more than two weeks after O. For this (IVF), they actually counted 15 days after Transfer - ! Nicole, I transferred two embies.... so, I don't know - at least one has hung on so far so we'll see!

AJ480 responded:
Congratulations!!! So happy for you!!! (((((((sticky bean)))))))

nicole11693 responded:
awesome! you should call them and tell them you took a hpt and it was + so you wanna come in today LOL :sillygrin:

gabsy responded:
Congrats Gretch! I'd say that BFP is a definite BFP no matter what kind of test you use!! *****STICKY VIBES/PRAYERS******** Have a wonderful uneventful H&H pregnancy!! And don't forget to save room for the rest of us on the pregnancy boards!! Congrats again!!

JJMarie responded:
Whaaaah Whooooo! Yay Gretch! This is awesome news! What a fantastic way to kick start the weekend and the New Year! Way to keep the BFP wave going :smile: Can't wait to hear your betas and sending you lots and lots of sticky vibes!!!! Hope you have a H&H 9 mos! Marie

crzycatlady2 responded:
Congrats!!! I really hope everything sticks!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I got my period when I was 12 and it was"normal" for about a year. Then it started skipping and I went to a gynecologist and an endocrinolog...More

Helpful Tips

Abbreviations
Copied from http://ttcjso.blogspot.com/ 1ww: 1 week wait 2ww: 2 Week Wait AF: Aunt Flow (menstrual cycle) AI: Artificial ... More
Was this Helpful?
35 of 44 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.