Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Trigs....
beccadita80 posted:
BFP!!! I really cannot believe it!! I wanted to stop taking the progesterone so I tested last night on a whim with one of the Dr's offices tests. It had two lines, one was purple and the other was blue. I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me so I called DH to come upstairs and take a look. He was so funny cause he asked if it was suppose to have 2 lines?? So that meant ++++ then I got worried it was a false + or a bad test. I wanted to test with my good digital one I had been saving but DH said to wait and test in the morning. I got up early and after waiting for my freaking slow dogs go potty, I ran to the bathroom and tested. It said +++ yay!!

I wanted to wait to post until I got the beta from the RE today, it was 67.3, I hope that's good..The RE's office said it was....

I cannot tell you guys how much this board has meant to me in the last year that I have been here. I've felt so safe and comforatble here that it breaks my heart to leave. Even though the format is different, it is still the same wonderful advise and women on here. Cannot wait to see all of your BFP!!!!

TONS OF BABY DUST!!!!!!!!!!!!
FirstPrevious12NextLast

booklvr04 responded:
lurking....

OMG Becca!!!! Congratulations!!! I am so happy and excited for you!!! I've been checking everyday to see if you had posted or not!!! And that's a great first beta! Can't wait to see you on PAIF!!!! Congratulations Little Mama!!!

PGinSJ responded:
Lurking, trigs

Woo hoo Becca!!!!! That's great news! You must be on cloud nine, soo happy for you! And yes 67.3 is a great first beta, my first was around 48 and that too was good :sillygrin:
Can't wait to see your updates on the PAIF board, if you choose to go over that is.

Funny my DH said the same thing, he had no idea that two lines meant positive. Enjoy it all, you've been through so much and worked so hard to get here. Hugs.

hopefulk77 responded:
Congratulations Becca :) Thats just fantastic news - lets hope you are starting a new train!!

I wish you a H&H, and keep us updated, we will miss you (hugs)

RunJessicaRun responded:
BECCA!!!!! I have tears of joy right now. I just knew that it was your time this cycle and I am so happy that I was right. You and DH must be SO excited. YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:smile: :smile: :smile:

hppyTurtle responded:
Congratulations!!! H&H 9 months!!! :)

hmknight responded:
OMG Becca that is soooo AWESOME!! :grin: :grin: I am so excited. I am so happy that you finally got We it is now off to the First Tri boards and I hope to be joining you too :smile: A very HAPPY & HEALTHY 9 Months to you!!!

Heather

Kofie responded:
That is awesome!!!!! I wish you a H&H 9 months!

beccadita80 replied to RunJessicaRun's response:
Jessica I am going to miss you so much!!! We have been cycle buddies so many times I feel like you should be going with me!! I know it will happen for you soon and you can join me on the PAIF board. I'll be checking up on you constantly!!! ****Good luck***** I'll miss you!!

beccadita80 responded:
Thank you sooooo much ladies!!!! I can't tell you how much I will miss you all!!! I will be lurking over here all the time!!! I do plan to move to the PAIF board, but I don't know if I want to move over until I get my 2nd beta. Hopefully this started a train that everyone will be jumping on here shortly...

cms51684 replied to beccadita80's response:
Congratulations Becca!

I hope you're right about starting a new BFP train. I think it's about time :wink:

ninjarbaby replied to beccadita80's response:
woohoo! Congrats Becca! I'm so happy for you! :smile:

LovesPH responded:
Congrats, Becca!!

Thanks for that baby dust too! :)

mpaul159 responded:
Congrats to you girl!!!! H&H 9 months! Enjoy PAIF, some of the same great girls that I've gotten to know over the years are over there.

LookingForTheRainbow responded:
I was MIA on the board last week so a little late to the party, but just wanted to say congrats! H&H 9 months! :)

Spotlight: Member Stories

My husband and I were married April 2005. We started TTC in August of 2005 b/c we knew that due to my family history we would have difficulty conceivi...More

Helpful Tips

Hello All.
so it's more like a helpful tip for all including me.i just told my partner that i am quiting smoking,and he needs to stop ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 7 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.