Skip to content
BFN
hopefulk77 posted:
Big Fricken Negative - I am so gutted. Today is 12DPO, my temp went up again today - I swear I have a fricken text book chart - it's ridiculous!

This cycle, my DH after BD'ing one day he said okay glad all thats done, I've knocked you up now. He had a dream so was sure this was the month. I laughed but secretly wanted it to be true... Also and this will sound crazy but after our m/c I contacted a psychic who had mentioned November would be a special month for us and this cycle the EDD would be Dec.

I figure this is possibly our last cycle shot to get a 2010 baby

I am gutted :cry:

xzsublime84zx responded:
wow your chart looks perfect. im so sorry. i know it looks bad trust me i was looking at charts earlier this week and when i noticed most everyone had a BFP within 2 days of "implantation dip" i realized i was totally out. but hey its not over til AF shows maybe you are slow to metabolize the hcg to your pee. ive got my fingers crossed for you still. are you on any meds?

Kofie responded:
(((((HUGS))))) I'm sorry.

I wonder what is gonna happen in November then?

Best of luck!

hopefulk77 replied to Kofie's response:
thanks ladies - I'm okay with it. I'll just wait a few more days and see if AF shows up. Tomorrow is the date FF has marked to test so we'll see then, cause tomorrow she'll actually be late.

I think we need an edit button for posts - I mistyped above, our EDD for this cycle woulda been end of Nov. So thats what made me tie it to the psychic reading. I know I shouldnt believe but I had one done last jan and she mentioned january and she saw a baby boy, well jan passed no bfp so i contact her again and she said wait for May you'll see. May comes and I got a positive test and the edd was jan...

RunJessicaRun responded:
((((HUGS))))

I am sorry for your BFN. It is hard. If your temps are still up, is there still some hope?? And as Audrey said, AF isn't here so that could be good?

hppyTurtle responded:
It's not over 'til the fat lady sings! I know, easier said than done, but at least you're not alone

Kofie responded:
If your temps are still going up then it's not over till she shows. I hope that she doesn't show and you still get your BFP and you get your November baby.

I bought a new thermometer last night cause I seem to have misplaced my other ones. I got home and the darn thing kept reading error. I was like you have to be kidding me right. I feel like I am running a fever and wanted to see what my temp was cause I am usually a 97.6-97.8 person. It must have been a sign. LOL

I am waiting until next Wednesday to see what happens but I am having a hard time restraining myself.

DH and I were talking last night about when the EDD would be and I told him 12/1 and my he was like I don't want a December baby. I was like we are taking what we can get LOL.

FX and bazillion times for you!

baby1298 responded:
sorry about the BFN. but, since your temps are still going up, i would test again Sunday 14DPO. maybe its to early.

GL!! hopefully you have good news to post this weekend!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm a 26-year-old mother of two. I have asthma, carpal tunnel, and FM. My husband and I have been trying since May 2009 to conceive and we're ...More

Helpful Tips

Abbreviations
Copied from http://ttcjso.blogspot.com/ 1ww: 1 week wait 2ww: 2 Week Wait AF: Aunt Flow (menstrual cycle) AI: Artificial ... More
Was this Helpful?
35 of 44 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.