Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
question for the mods - upset
hopefulk77 posted:
Just wondering if we had an update on the removal of the popular posts

Also - can we ensure that surveys that pop up and ads are not triggers for certain groups. I don't appreciate being asked to take surveys for daiper rash products or seeing ads pop up with pictures of babies.

I've been TTC for 18months and had a m/c - I come here because it's a place to get away from triggers and connect with people having the same experiences as me...

kitvond responded:
I second this!

They removed the "triggy" ads from this board under the old format, so hopefully they can do it again.

And really, the Popular Discussions section has no use on this board and only causes unnecessary heartache. Help some sisters out!!

2yrsNcounting responded:
I can't agree with you more!! I saw some ad the other day and I just didn't come back on the board for a few days...

ninjarbaby responded:
i agree. i'd rather not see that every time i log in to check posts. especially if they're really old too.

Kofie responded:
I agree! This is a place to escape the constant reminder of TTC. As I am typing this I keep seeing an add for baby bottles.

Emma_WebMD_Staff responded:
It is in the works I assure you they are trying to figure out now. Hopefully we'll know something soon. Also I'll mention the pop surveys to them as well.

rebecca45014 responded:
If they say there is no way to remove he Popular Posts widget, I would say to resize your browser before entering the discussion board. That way you don't have to see it there. I used to do this on a website where I hated some things on the right side of the screen. BuUt hopefully they can get rid of it.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello everyone! I am new to this site so please bear with me. I am 32yrs old and my husband is 33yrs old. He has two daughters from a previous relatio...More

Helpful Tips

Hello All.
so it's more like a helpful tip for all including me.i just told my partner that i am quiting smoking,and he needs to stop ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 7 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.