Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Question w/ HPT (possible Trigs)
jakk51306 posted:
Good morning all! Sorry for this long post. I don't post often but have been a lurker to these boards for 3 years and have seen many wonderful ladies move on since then.

First a little background on me. DH and I have been ttc since May '06. I have done 10+ cycles of clomid, a few cycles w/ Femara. MC in July '07 at 10 wks. We attempted IUI last Feb however I produced too many follies and they cancelled my cycle and AF didn't show up til CD 60+. I was diagnosed w/ PCOS and anovulation in 2004-2005. I've recently lost 25lbs since January and have changed up everything, including eating different and working out at least 6 days a week. March was the first time AF showed up right on time CD 31 w/out the help of meds since who knows when.

I'm currently on CD33 and I took a cheap Dollar store test this morning w/ FMU and there is a faint line. (I can see it and don't have to strain to see it, showed up w/ in the first 3 min) My real questions is, has anyone had a false positive w/ the Dollar store tests?????

I am definitely retesting as soon as I get home from work. DH won't let me take one over lunch since he won't be there. I am trying not to get my hopes up but, it's just hard not to when we've been trying for so long and then for this to happen w/ out the help of fertility meds is just beyond me. I had what I think is a +OPK on 3/29 (CD16) and ewcm. DH and I BDd on CD13, CD16 and CD18. I really hope this is it. I will definitely repost once I take another one.

Kofie responded:
Good luck! FX

cacahead27 responded:
I hope this is it for you!
Good luck getting through the day with this on your mind.
Can't wait to hear what the results are when you get home tonight. You should definitely take a digital test to get super accurate results. I would buy a FRER at the very least. When I had my faint positive I made my DH buy both digital and standard FRER tests. Just to be sure.
Again, Good luck tonight.

PGinSJ replied to cacahead27's response:
Lurking, Trigs

Congrats! A line is a line, you are pregnant!

hmknight responded:
I really hope that you are prego You will have to post as soon as you know what happens. Good Luck and I will keep my FX'd for you. But as pp said a line is a line if it is not a evap. I would use a digi to back it up. Best of Luck.

Heather

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi ya'll! I'm Tanishia from South Louisiana. I have one daughter Lilya Jo born on Dec.2, 2006 from a previous relationship. My husband Bra...More

Helpful Tips

Hello All.
so it's more like a helpful tip for all including me.i just told my partner that i am quiting smoking,and he needs to stop ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 7 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.