Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

Question w/ HPT (possible Trigs)
    jakk51306 posted:
    Good morning all! Sorry for this long post. I don't post often but have been a lurker to these boards for 3 years and have seen many wonderful ladies move on since then.

First a little background on me. DH and I have been ttc since May '06. I have done 10+ cycles of clomid, a few cycles w/ Femara. MC in July '07 at 10 wks. We attempted IUI last Feb however I produced too many follies and they cancelled my cycle and AF didn't show up til CD 60+. I was diagnosed w/ PCOS and anovulation in 2004-2005. I've recently lost 25lbs since January and have changed up everything, including eating different and working out at least 6 days a week. March was the first time AF showed up right on time CD 31 w/out the help of meds since who knows when.

I'm currently on CD33 and I took a cheap Dollar store test this morning w/ FMU and there is a faint line. (I can see it and don't have to strain to see it, showed up w/ in the first 3 min) My real questions is, has anyone had a false positive w/ the Dollar store tests?????

I am definitely retesting as soon as I get home from work. DH won't let me take one over lunch since he won't be there. I am trying not to get my hopes up but, it's just hard not to when we've been trying for so long and then for this to happen w/ out the help of fertility meds is just beyond me. I had what I think is a +OPK on 3/29 (CD16) and ewcm. DH and I BDd on CD13, CD16 and CD18. I really hope this is it. I will definitely repost once I take another one.

Kofie responded:
    Good luck! FX :)

cacahead27 responded:
    I hope this is it for you!
    Good luck getting through the day with this on your mind.
    Can't wait to hear what the results are when you get home tonight. You should definitely take a digital test to get super accurate results. I would buy a FRER at the very least. When I had my faint positive I made my DH buy both digital and standard FRER tests. Just to be sure.
    Again, Good luck tonight.

PGinSJ replied to cacahead27's response:
    Lurking, Trigs

Congrats! A line is a line, you are pregnant!

hmknight responded:
    I really hope that you are prego :grin: You will have to post as soon as you know what happens. Good Luck and I will keep my FX'd for you. But as pp said a line is a line if it is not a evap. I would use a digi to back it up. Best of Luck.

Heather

Spotlight: Member Stories

I got pregnant when I was 23, had a miscarriage at 10w. After the scare 10 years ago I went on the depo-provera shot. When we finally grew up and deci...More

Helpful Tips

What treatment women who have hydrosalpinx want to get pregnant should accept?
    "My wife is having hydrosalpinx that has been difficult for her to get pregnant" is a question that left as an offline message. Before ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    0 of 0 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.