Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
skruse26
xzsublime84zx posted:
i saw you are lurking so i wanted to see how everything was going i was thinkin about u the other day. hope things are looking up for you!

skruse26 responded:
Well I guess everything is going okay. I have meet someone and he has become my best friend through everything. He lost his wife last year to cancer he is only 30. So have sort of be each others rocks but niether of us want anything more than friend ship right now. I don't talk to my ex husband. I see him in town some times and I go the other way. I know it sounds childish but I cant look at him with out breaking down. I have been praying really hard about this whole thing and have decided out of know where to go head with donner spem with my eggs. I feel like it is what I am suppose to do. We will see though. I think every thing is working out for the best in the end. David my friend said I am brave to be doing such a thing. But he has three little girls of his own. I really wanted just one baby of my own. Weird I know but I can't help it.

How are you doing. I haven't really been on in a while I just needed some girls to talk to. Thank you for listening.

Kofie replied to skruse26's response:
I was thinking about you just the other day. I am glad that you found someone who can be there for you. I think that you are a very brave and strong woman. It is exciting that you are moving ahead with the donor sperm. I hope that everything works out for you. I wish you the best.

ninjarbaby replied to skruse26's response:
Oh you can always stop by just to talk. We miss you! I'm glad you have someone to talk to and be there for you through all of this. I don't think it's childish at all that you avoid your ex and you shouldn't feel any differently towards the situation. BUt you're right, everything will work out for the best. and if you feel like going with a doner sperm is best, we're with you all the way!

(((((((((HUGS)))))))) i'll keep praying for you!

hmknight replied to skruse26's response:
Sooooo Happy to see you.

I am glad you came over. And I am happy that you are doing well. It is nice that you have found someone else and that your life seems to be going lots better. I think it is awesome for you to go ahead and have a baby if you want to. When I read your post I was thinking of the new Jennifer Lopez movie and it made me happy for you. I wish you the best of luck and please stop around anytime it is so good to hear from you :smile:

I also do not think that it is childish to not want to talk to your EX DH. I mean what do you have to say NOTHING! I would not worry about that at all. You are in a much better place and I hope that this friendship turns out to be everything you want it to be. Weather it is just friendship or turns into more. I wish you only the best :grin:

Heather

Spotlight: Member Stories

Me(28)DH(31) TTC #1 since 2006, 6 m/c's before 6w. We are at a loss for what to try next, so we are getting back to basics. http://www.fertilityf...More

Helpful Tips

Abbreviations
Copied from http://ttcjso.blogspot.com/ 1ww: 1 week wait 2ww: 2 Week Wait AF: Aunt Flow (menstrual cycle) AI: Artificial ... More
Was this Helpful?
35 of 44 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.