Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Less than fabulous news...
2yrsNcounting posted:
DH has been giving me Repronex shots in preparation for an IUI.

I went in for my fist u/s to check my follies on Monday, and great news! 3small ones on the left side, and 2 larger ones on the right side...

Wednesday, I went in for my second u/s to check on my follies, and... Sometime between Monday afternoon, and Wednesday afternoon I ovulated... Sure that doesn't sound too bad, but we didn't BD! Because we were in the window for DH to abstain before the IUI, because they do a Sperm Wash...

ALL of those shots... the $ and the pain, hot flashes, cramping, etc.... for NOTHING...

I couldn't do anything but cry! DH is so frustrated...

hmknight responded:
I am soooo sorry That really sucks!! This is really starting to be a really bad month for some of us. That really stinks. Again I am so sorry ((((((BIG HUGS))))) I wish there was more I can say to you. I hope you better luck next cycle.
Are you going to try and do it next cycle?

Heather

brookelovettc responded:
I'm sorry

BIG HUGS!

I know this doesn't help any but don't give up! Everything happens for a reason, right?

2yrsNcounting replied to brookelovettc's response:
Thanks ladies!

Heather DH and I are going to regroup with our RE and try to actually do the IUI next cycle... DH and I BDd when we found out in hopes that it wasn't too late... But I'm not counting on it!

YES! Everything does happen for a reason... I have faith that this is in God's hands!!!

hppyTurtle responded:
OH, that sucks! Lots of hugs!!! Don't give up

LovesPH responded:
Dang! They should give you the next C for free! Sorry honey! Hopefully there were some swimmers hanging out in there for the eggie.

xzsublime84zx responded:
OMG what a rip off!! id be pissed. seriously they should do the next one free shouldnt they have realized the size and the imminent ovulation??? crazy. ugh!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

me (27) DH (35) TTC #1 since June 2009 DH had SA done with low sperm count

Helpful Tips

Trying to conceive for 9 months
Hi, I'm new to this community. After reading some of the posts, I thought this may be a good place to get support as I struggle through ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 5 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.