Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Update: Good News-Bad News (TRIGS)
MJKAER posted:
So,the good news is I got pg. And the bad news is I had an early m/c. My b/w from 3 days ago was 35 and today it was 4.83. Guess it was a little more than just AF showing up :( The dr thinks it was probably due to things not continuing to develop. I'm about ready to throw in the towel for a little while. IVF is not an option until fall 2013 and we're down to 2 cycles of clomid with or without IUI. TTC is consuming our lives (what I eat or drink, what time I wake up, what I do/don't do around the house, holiday plans, etc.) and we just can't keep living this way. We have already decided that after I give birth one last time, we're done with the heartache and expense (emotional, time and monetary) with TTC, maybe we should be done earlier.
Kristin (28) and DH (30) TTC 2 2 years, 4 angels and DD (2.5 yrs), MFIF with mild PCOS and endo, 4 rounds of clomid and 1 IUI down, 1 BFP to go

baby1298 responded:
im so sorry about the early m/c :frown: ............no matter what you decide were always gonna be here to support you! i really hope things get better for you.

GL!
me(26)DH(26) TTC since 3/06. DH's SA~good,HSG~clear,BIOPSY~normal,U/S~poss. calcium deposits,CD3~in range, but testosterone,7DPO~very low. going to acupuncture/taking herbs.CD23 today.

Bellisima09 responded:
Oh hon, I'm so sorry to hear that. I hear you about TTC consuming your life, I think we all do. Maybe you and DH just need a break for a few months to regroup and focus on other things non-TTC related. Hang in there, and what ever you decide, you'll get plenty of support here.

Jess
Jess(29)DH(29)DearDog(2) TTC1 C14 MC 9/09 Unexplained IF

brookelovettc responded:
Oh gosh, I'm sorry dear! :(

HUGS! You know we're all here for you.
Me (28) and DH (28) TTC 2 yrs - Mild Male Factor Infertility. HSG 5/17/10 - clear (retroverted uterus). Still doing b/w, genetic testing, and Clomid Challenge. 1st round of Clomid - 100mg. FX

joellelewis responded:
((HUGS)) I am so sorry to hear this Kristin :-(

PGinSJ replied to joellelewis's response:
Lurking Trigs.

Kristin that is such awful news and it makes sense perfect why you would want to take a break.

I just want to say that once I switched to injectibles I was told all kinds of things from the med staff at my REs office about how far superior they are in terms of less side effects and more success. I could've slapped them all for putting me through Femara for so long.

Not saying it will definitely work for you, but you may wanna try that with IUI when you are ready to get back on the horse. If it's not too expensive. Giving myself the shots was 10 times easier than I thought it would be and I am one who HATES needles and has passed out before after giving blood. Hugs, hang in there.

kitvond responded:
I'm so sorry, Kristin. (((Hugs)))
Me (29) and DH (30) TTC 2 years. All tests are normal except mild, stage II endo. Currently TTC naturally with fertility acupuncture, herbs and guided meditation/visualization.

hopefulk77 responded:
Kristin I am so sorry for your loss :( I am sending hugs and support your way - this journey is a testing one and makes us stronger but we do get down-hearted along the way.
Me (32), DH (34), TTC 1 Since Oct 08, M/C Jun09 (10wks) http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/KirstyL

mfregoso responded:
I'm so sorry...hugs.

I know its hard, but don't ever give up hope.
Me(26), DH(31), 1 Furbaby(Rocky). TTC No. 1 since Feb. 09. All tests are normal. On first round of clomid 50mg. now waiting for pos. OPK to set up first IUI.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I've been here at WebMD since 2007, but I've been involved in social media and moderated communities online since 1994, so you know I just lov...More

Helpful Tips

Trying to conceive for 9 months
Hi, I'm new to this community. After reading some of the posts, I thought this may be a good place to get support as I struggle through ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 5 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.