Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Driving myself crazy (TMI)
kitvond posted:
Hi ladies, I hope everyone is having a nice Friday and getting ready for a nice relaxing weekend :)

Okay, so I thought AF showed up yesterday (CD29, 14DPO), that is, I started bleeding very lightly, which is pretty common for CD1 for me. Normally by the end of day 1, beginning of day 2 I am miserable - heavy flow, cramps, the works.

(WARNING - TMI AHEAD!)

Well all day yesterday I used only one pad and the blood was just a dark brown/black smudge by the end of the day. When I wiped it was very light brown, and there was very little of it. I still haven't fully started bleeding, it's just light brown discharge, somewhat heavier than my normal CM. It actually seems a little lighter in flow than yesterday. My usual LP is only 12 days, and here I am 15DPO and still no real flow. WTH??? I'm normally very regular and my periods are very predictable. I have had one very light period before (last year), but this is not even half of what that one was!

If I don't start getting a more "regular" flow by tomorrow, I will test with FMU in the morning. Until then, I'm going CRAZY thinking about it!!!
Me (29) and DH (30) TTC 2+ years. All tests are normal except mild, stage II endo. Currently TTC naturally with fertility acupuncture, herbs and guided meditation/visualization.

mfregoso responded:
I would test tomorrow.

When i was on the JSO out board last year another friend had the same thing and she turned out to be PG.

I hope that you are...good luck!
Me(26), DH(31), 1 Furbaby(Rocky). TTC No. 1 since Feb.09. All tests are normal. First round of clomid 50mg. Just did first IUI 6-2-2010. 1 RE says I have mild PCOS the other says no. Who do I believe

Bellisima09 responded:
Oooo, sounds very promising! I hope you get your BFP!!!!

Jess
Jess(29)DH(29)DearDog(2) TTC1 C15 MC 9/09 Unexplained IF. Just started 50mg of Clomid CD 5-9. FX it works!

brookelovettc responded:
Hi Kit! Just wondering if AF showed? Did you test??
Me (28) and DH (28) TTC 27 months - Mild Male Factor Infertility. HSG 5/17/10 - clear (retroverted uterus). All my tests = normal. 2nd round of Clomid - 100mg. FX

mfregoso responded:
HI Kit,

I just saw your blog CONGRATS!!!!!

Best wishes!!!
Me(26), DH(31), 1 Furbaby(Rocky). TTC No. 1 since Feb.09. All tests are normal. First round of clomid 50mg. Just did first IUI 6-2-2010. 1 RE says I have mild PCOS the other says no. Who do I believe

PGinSJ replied to mfregoso's response:
(Lurking, trigs, ex TTC 12 monther)

OMG is Kit KU? What's her blog, I used to have it? I wanna read. This is awesome, congrats girl! Sooo very happy for you! All of your hardwork has paid off!

hopefulk77 responded:
Her blog is in her profile, i read the news there the other day but didnt want to comment until she posted here, so it's a quiet congratulations from me till she makes her announcement
Me (32), DH (34), TTC 1 Since Oct 08, M/C Jun09 (10wks) http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/KirstyL

PGinSJ replied to PGinSJ's response:
Nevermind, found it : ) http://www.kitvond.blogspot.com/

Spotlight: Member Stories

Becca 33, DH 34, DD 3 DH and I had been TTC for 18 cycles before success!!! It was our 3 IUI and our 2nd round with Femara and Menopur. We got our BF...More

Helpful Tips

Abbreviations
Copied from http://ttcjso.blogspot.com/ 1ww: 1 week wait 2ww: 2 Week Wait AF: Aunt Flow (menstrual cycle) AI: Artificial ... More
Was this Helpful?
35 of 44 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.