Driving myself crazy (TMI)
kitvond posted:
Hi ladies, I hope everyone is having a nice Friday and getting ready for a nice relaxing weekend :)

Okay, so I thought AF showed up yesterday (CD29, 14DPO), that is, I started bleeding very lightly, which is pretty common for CD1 for me. Normally by the end of day 1, beginning of day 2 I am miserable - heavy flow, cramps, the works.

(WARNING - TMI AHEAD!)

Well all day yesterday I used only one pad and the blood was just a dark brown/black smudge by the end of the day. When I wiped it was very light brown, and there was very little of it. I still haven't fully started bleeding, it's just light brown discharge, somewhat heavier than my normal CM. It actually seems a little lighter in flow than yesterday. My usual LP is only 12 days, and here I am 15DPO and still no real flow. WTH??? I'm normally very regular and my periods are very predictable. I have had one very light period before (last year), but this is not even half of what that one was!

If I don't start getting a more "regular" flow by tomorrow, I will test with FMU in the morning. Until then, I'm going CRAZY thinking about it!!!
Me (29) and DH (30) TTC 2+ years. All tests are normal except mild, stage II endo. Currently TTC naturally with fertility acupuncture, herbs and guided meditation/visualization.

mfregoso responded:
I would test tomorrow.

When i was on the JSO out board last year another friend had the same thing and she turned out to be PG.

I hope that you are...good luck!
Me(26), DH(31), 1 Furbaby(Rocky). TTC No. 1 since Feb.09. All tests are normal. First round of clomid 50mg. Just did first IUI 6-2-2010. 1 RE says I have mild PCOS the other says no. Who do I believe

Bellisima09 responded:
Oooo, sounds very promising! I hope you get your BFP!!!!

Jess
Jess(29)DH(29)DearDog(2) TTC1 C15 MC 9/09 Unexplained IF. Just started 50mg of Clomid CD 5-9. FX it works!

brookelovettc responded:
Hi Kit! Just wondering if AF showed? Did you test??
Me (28) and DH (28) TTC 27 months - Mild Male Factor Infertility. HSG 5/17/10 - clear (retroverted uterus). All my tests = normal. 2nd round of Clomid - 100mg. FX

mfregoso responded:
HI Kit,

I just saw your blog CONGRATS!!!!!

Best wishes!!!
Me(26), DH(31), 1 Furbaby(Rocky). TTC No. 1 since Feb.09. All tests are normal. First round of clomid 50mg. Just did first IUI 6-2-2010. 1 RE says I have mild PCOS the other says no. Who do I believe

PGinSJ replied to mfregoso's response:
(Lurking, trigs, ex TTC 12 monther)

OMG is Kit KU? What's her blog, I used to have it? I wanna read. This is awesome, congrats girl! Sooo very happy for you! All of your hardwork has paid off!

hopefulk77 responded:
Her blog is in her profile, i read the news there the other day but didnt want to comment until she posted here, so it's a quiet congratulations from me till she makes her announcement
Me (32), DH (34), TTC 1 Since Oct 08, M/C Jun09 (10wks) http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/KirstyL

PGinSJ replied to PGinSJ's response:
Nevermind, found it : ) http://www.kitvond.blogspot.com/