Skip to content
TRIGS
kitvond posted:
Oh ladies, I am so sorry to keep you waiting!! After I posted to my blog on Saturday I went a little MIA on the computer for the rest of the weekend. I suck!!

So yes, I tested Saturday morning before the crack of dawn and to my GREAT, GREAT surprise it was actually positive! I couldn't believe it!!! Seriously, I never thought it would happen. I even told hubs when I went to check the results, "Ugh, I don't want to look, but I will. Even thought I KNOW it's going to be negative." And then when I saw it I screamed and he came running. It was a nice, solid positive!! Then I tested again yesterday morning and the line was even a bit darker.

We told our immediate families over the weekend, since they all knew all about our IF and everything we've done over the past two years, and they were really excited and happy for us. It still really hasn't sunk in, to be honest!

I made my appt at the OB/GYN this morning, but I won't be able to get in for over 2 weeks!!! But I had an appt with my acu today which eased my mind somewhat. He said the spotting I had last week was probably the corpus luteum and didn't seem too concerned about it at all. After Thursday it tapered off and was completely gone by Saturday night.

This board has been a GODSEND to me over the past year and a half, and I want to thank ALL of you for all your support!! I'll stick around for a little while (until I know I'm "safe") if that's okay. And know I am cheering all of you on!!! (((HUGS))) to everyone and TRUCKLOADS of baby dust!!
Me (29) and DH (30) TTC 2+ years. All tests are normal except mild, stage II endo. Currently TTC naturally with fertility acupuncture, herbs and guided meditation/visualization.

PGinSJ responded:
Lurking, trigs.

I responded to your other post but am just so happy for you I had to reply again LOL!

Wooo hoo Kitty!!!!!!! Not sure if you remember me but I remember you well. Hope you feel comfortable introducing yourself over at PAIF soon, I know a bunch of women on there will remember you too! The story of how you told DH and discovered your BFP is too cute and I am very glad to hear no one is worried about that brief spotting : )

mfregoso responded:
Hi Kit,

Again congrats!!!

Questions: Do you think it was the Accu and the Circle Bloom that helped you?

I read up on it and it seems like a good buy, but just wondering.
Me(26), DH(31), 1 Furbaby(Rocky). TTC No. 1 since Feb.09. All tests are normal. First round of clomid 50mg. Just did first IUI 6-2-2010. 1 RE says I have mild PCOS the other says no. Who do I believe

Bellisima09 responded:
Congrats! H&H 9 months!
Jess(29)DH(29)DearDog(2) TTC1 C15 MC 9/09 Unexplained IF. Just started 50mg of Clomid CD 5-9. FX it works!

skruse26 responded:
Congrats H&H nine months.

brookelovettc responded:
YAY! I had the feeling that someone would be getting a BFP soon! That's so awesome! Congrats! It must feel SO good to see a positive on that test. I can't wait to have that too!

Good luck with everything! I can't wait to hear more! H&H 9 months to you!!!!
Me (28) and DH (28) TTC 27 months - Mild Male Factor Infertility. HSG 5/17/10 - clear (retroverted uterus). All my tests = normal. 2nd round of Clomid - 100mg. FX

booklvr04 replied to brookelovettc's response:
YAY KITTY!!!!!!

I've been waiting for your update! I am SO happy for you!!! Congrats to you and DH and many prayers for you and your little one! I can't wait to see you over on PAIF! It's been a long road and you are so deserving... keep us updated!! (((BIG HUGS)))

kitvond replied to PGinSJ's response:
Of course I remember you I'm glad to see you're still enjoying a smooth pregnancy! Thanks so much for the congrats and yes, I think I will be over there soon!
Me (29) and DH (30) TTC 2 years. All tests are normal except mild, stage II endo. Currently TTC naturally with fertility acupuncture, herbs and guided meditation/visualization.

kitvond replied to mfregoso's response:
Thank you!!!

Honestly, YES! If you're thinking about getting Circle Bloom, get it. This was only my 2nd month using it, and I've heard great things about it from other IFers as well. They have a pregnancy program too and I am planning on getting it as well. I think the acupuncture helped too, because ever since I started doing it my C's have been a little shorter and I would ovulate sooner and stronger. I definitely recommend both
Me (29) and DH (30) TTC 2 years. All tests are normal except mild, stage II endo. Currently TTC naturally with fertility acupuncture, herbs and guided meditation/visualization.

kitvond responded:
Thank you, everyone! It has been a rough road, but I'm so lucky to have been able to share it with such a wonderful group of women. I know you will all be amazing moms, and I hope every one of you sees your dream realized very, very soon. (((Hugs)))

hmknight responded:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I am soo excited for you. That is just AWESOME!!! I hope you have a very happy and 12 months ahead and hope to be joining you soon.
Heather 28 Rick 37 Married 7/19/08 TTC our 1st since M/C Feb.09 Seeing an RE.June 4th Rd. Clomid 1st @ 100mg CD3-7, HSG showed Polup 6/21 Hysterscopy to remove 6/23, no IUI but can try on our own.

Kofie responded:
CONGRATS Kit! Here's to a H&H 9 months
Tonya(26) DH-Patrick(34) TTC1 since 8/2005, I have been diagnosed with PCOS. I take Metformin 3x a day. DH has a normal count but not enough of the normal guys. Praying for a miracle!

Alohaimee04 responded:
  • lurking*
    Yay! Congratulations!

I dunno if you remember me, but i've been MIA since the boards switched over to the new format.

I am so freaking excited for you girl!
    Aimee(23)DH(25) TTC1 since '07 I have seen a few BFP's but never a good ultrasound. :( Currently using CBEFM and waiting for PCOS bloodwork to hopefully give us an answer as to why this is so hard.
  •  
    KellyMarie83 replied to Alohaimee04's response:
    Congratulations!! I sooooooooo wish you a happy and healthy nine months!

Congratulations again girl! You deserve it!
    ~Me (26) DH (31) ~TTC 1 since 02/08 ~DH has zero sperm. I have PCOS and extremely irregular cycles. ~RE appointment July 7th to discuss and schedule our IF treatments.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Me(28)DH(31) TTC #1 since 2006, 6 m/c's before 6w. We are at a loss for what to try next, so we are getting back to basics. http://www.fertilityf...More

Helpful Tips

Trying to conceive for 9 months
    Hi, I'm new to this community. After reading some of the posts, I thought this may be a good place to get support as I struggle through ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    4 of 5 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.