Skip to content
Fingers crossed (Always)
tripp9 posted:
So, I was wondering if anyone else has this between cycles. I am pretty regular with AF (usually within a day) and between them I have started to get a little queezy and my breasts are a little sore and getting firm. Does anyone else have this happen between? I know that a lot of these symtpoms are the same as when you are prego so it drives me crazy. I'm on CD 19 so way too early to take any sort of test.
Judie
DH (27), Me (31), TTC since July 09

Kofie responded:
For the past 3 cycles I have had wicked heartburn, nausea and heavy sore tender breasts with so many blue veins I look like a road map. Then everytime AF shows within 2 or 3 days of my 28 days.

It drives me crazy to it gives me false hope....why can't PG symptoms be completley different than everything else....something that would be unmistakeable....like a big red P on you belly LOL
Tonya(26) DH-Patrick(34) TTC1 since 8/2005, I have been diagnosed with PCOS. I take Metformin 3x a day. DH has a normal count but not enough of the normal guys. Praying for a miracle!

Jackienalen responded:
I always have those same symptoms right before AF - and I'm so sore when that happens I can barely sleep. It's hard not to read into the symptoms though. My fingers are crossed for you!!! :D

I'm on CD 32 today, and have yet to have any symptoms... so who knows what's happening. I'm usually pretty regular 26-29 days... but I have gone as long as 33 days before (almost a year ago), so I'm just waiting for AF to show any day now. I've been using OPKs and didn't get a LH positive this month, so I'm not sure what's going on.

Baby Dust to you all. ;)
:) Jackie (30)TTC 1 since 06/08 - possible PCOS

Jackienalen replied to Jackienalen's response:
Yep... AF is an evil old hag who never plays nicely!

Sorry - just a bit frustrated at the moment...

CD1 today instead of CD32. Back to square 1. :-/

Still, I had no symptoms until about 10 minutes ago, and then got sick to my stomach. She's an evil trickster. >-(
:) Jackie (30)TTC 1 since 06/08 - possible PCOS

tripp9 replied to Jackienalen's response:
I am so sorry. At this point in my life I don't think that there's a worse thing in the world then getting AF. It's crazy how you spend most of your life trying not to get PG but when the time comes that you want to, you find all these barriers that are stopping you from getting PG. Mine shouldn't start until next Saturday but I'm always hoping it's not. SO SORRY!!! I say kick and scream and cry and if people tell you to stop just yell until you feel better.
Judie DH (27), Me (31), TTC since July 09

Spotlight: Member Stories

Sara (25); DH (26); TTC#1; C25; dx with Rheumatoid Arthritis in 2007; been off meds since July 2008; dealing with MFIF; Clomid helped DH's low mot...More

Helpful Tips

Abbreviations
Copied from http://ttcjso.blogspot.com/ 1ww: 1 week wait 2ww: 2 Week Wait AF: Aunt Flow (menstrual cycle) AI: Artificial ... More
Was this Helpful?
35 of 44 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.