Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
AF is MIA, beta tomorrow
fiannakyn posted:
so I am on my 6th round of clomid, 3rd at 100mg. AF was due to arrive yesterday but as of right now, she's a no show. I called my doctors office and scedualed a beta for tomorrow. I tested with an Internet cheepy and got a BFN, but I dont trust them all that much... :)

However I know it could just be all the stress I've been under the last couple weeks. But this at least will keep me from stressing over it over the weekend.

keep your fingers crossed ladies. I would be estatic to have a late April/early May baby! (if its real, my EDD will be 5/9/11)
Vicky +Dh(33) TTC1 10 years. PCOS w/IR. MetXR 1500mg,DCI1200mg, Grapefruit10-15oz (cd1-14)Clomid 100mg(cd3-7) www.fertilityfriend.com/home/a141b

Kofie responded:
FX fro you Vicky....I hope your Beta reveals great news for you!
Tonya(26) DH-Patrick(34) TTC1 since 8/2005, I have been diagnosed with PCOS. I take Metformin 3x a day. DH has a normal count but not enough of the normal guys. Praying for a miracle!

fiannakyn replied to Kofie's response:
Thanks Kofie! AF is still MIA.

Baby dust for both of us!!! I pray your journey is not nearly as long as ours has been so far.

oh and reading your siggie- here's a joke my dh came up with after his S/A showed lower than avarage mobility- "My boys need a GPS unit to find the egg!" maybe your husband should get one for his boys too! :)
Vicky Dh(33) TTC1 10 years. PCOS w/IR. MetXR 1500mg,DCI1200mg, Grapefruit10-15oz (cd1-14)Clomid 100mg(cd3-7) www.fertilityfriend.com/home/a141b

Kofie replied to fiannakyn's response:
We just passed 5 yrs last month :(

Our next goal is Clomid and IUI....Dr said it wouldn't be impossible for us to concieve on our own, but with 2% out of 20 mil being normal is more of a struggle. Everything is just so flippin expensive and I don't have infertility insurance.

I hope that your journey ends with the beta today.

DH said that his are "stupid" (not the word he used), he said they just swim around in circles bumping into each other. LOL

I am going to tell him that he needs a GPS LOL

Tons and Tons of Baby Dust for you!
Tonya(26) DH-Patrick(34) TTC1 since 8/2005, I have been diagnosed with PCOS. I take Metformin 3x a day. DH has a normal count but not enough of the normal guys. Praying for a miracle!

have you tried Pre-Seed? Its a fertility friendly lube, give his boys any extra edge to get where they belong :P its at CVS and online.
Vicky Dh(33) TTC1 10 years. PCOS w/IR. MetXR 1500mg,DCI1200mg, Grapefruit10-15oz (cd1-14)Clomid 100mg(cd3-7) www.fertilityfriend.com/home/a141b

No I haven't tried that...I have heard alot of people talk about it...I will have to make a trip to CVS to get that.

we like it even when its just for fun. and a little goes a long way.

Well I think I'm out. I started spotting yesterday and overnight I would say it was a light flow. I still got the blood drawn yesterday afternoon for a Beta.

I'm sorry ((((HUGS))))

I usually know that a sure way to start if I am late is to buy a pregnancy test and take it....never fails I always start at the time I take it or the next day.....to odd but it always works out that way.

Thanks for the little goes a long way comment....DH tends to over do it when it comes to those things. LOL

Personal expirence: I will NEVER use the KY warming again. Holy Crap that stuff burns!

defantly dont let him over do it with the pre seed- your hoo-hoo is not a slip and slide. :P

well I got my results back. Not only am I not pregnant, but I'm REALLY not pregnant with a beta of <1. sheesh.

on to next cycle.

kitvond responded:
I'm sorry about that BFN, Vicky! Stupid infertility!! :(

I just wanted to throw in that my one experience with Clomid made my period 4 or 5 days late, when I am normally like clockwork. Another evil little trick infertility plays on us poor saps, huh? ;)
Kit (30) and DH (31) TTC since 3/08. IF due to stage II endo, treated 12/09. 1st BFP

fiannakyn replied to kitvond's response:
I think the witch was late because right after ovulation I spent a week in the hospital on IV nutrients cause I got a pill stuck in my throat and tore a hole in my esophogus. So the stress of the stay plus the massive amounts of antibiotics probably delayed it.

Normaly I'm like clockwork with an exact 14 day LP, down to the hour. its the ovulation thats wonky :/ without clomid there isnt one so AF is irregular cause its all breakthrough bleeding. with 50mg clomid it was ovulate on cd 18, and 100mg its 14 or 16.

LOL HHHAAA!

I love it! That made me laugh so hard....I needed that thanks!

Byroney_WebMD_Staff responded:
Vicky,

I'm sorry about the witch making an appearance. Hopefully your life will be a little less dramatic for the next cycle and the next pregnancy test will be a BFP.

I need to make sure I'm not drinking my water next time I read this community. Sperm with GPS and slip-n-slide lube nearly put my keyboard in jeopardy!

Have a great Labor Day Weekend,

Byroney

fiannakyn replied to Byroney_WebMD_Staff's response:
i learned a long time ago that jokes keep me from losing it.

fiannakyn replied to fiannakyn's response:
one last funny:

how about this for Retail therapy? I started AF on Thursday, Friday I learn my sister in law was expecting (10 years my junior). So on Saturday I bought a car.

To be honest we were needing a second car as my husband works an hour away and I have a lot of doc appointments coming up. We just happened to find one we liked and was able to walk away with it.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Im 35 soon to be 36 (june) my husband is 28. I have 2 beautiful daughters who are 16 and 13. I had my tubes tied in 1997 and a tubal reversal in April...More

Helpful Tips

Emoticons
Tips provided by Heather and Allison! Thanks ladies (Hope I don't screw this up!) Type in (without spaces) -- : cool : for : angry : ... More
Was this Helpful?
23 of 32 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.