Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Tell Us Tuesday
Byroney_WebMD_Staff posted:
Happy Tuesday, Ladies!

Let's hear your updates for this past week. They can be about your TTC journey, things beside TTC, or both.

If you have a goal for the week or month, feel free to share that, too.

This week's poll is about Fall.

Byroney

Take the Poll

Are the leaves starting to change where you live?
  • No, it still looks like summer here.
  • No, we don't have leaves that change colors.
  • Yes, they're just starting to change.
  • Yes, the leaves are very colorful now--it's Fall.
  • Other option (share below if you'd like!)
vote
View Poll Results

alb7585 responded:
Well our doctors are "cautiously optimistic." Had an ultrasound last Tuesday which showed a sac and maybe a yolk or neural tube developing. My progesterone was 27 and beta was 2029 and has been steadily increasing. Friday I had some spotting, went home and laid down and it stopped and none since. So lets just keep thinking sticky. I have another ultrasound on Friday and am sooo ready for Friday to be here.

fiannakyn responded:
today is CD 13 and I'm still waiting for a pos OPK. It's not looking like I'll ovulate early again this cycle. :( I was soo hoping cause if I did, I could go get the folicule study done, but if I ovulate on the day I normaly do, which will be saturday or sunday, I wont get to do the u/s. :( But we're still DTD and I keep peeing on sticks just in case :)

I did manage to get back to going to the gym regularly this week, and even signed up for a fitness class held weekly. I recently was diagnosed with hypertention so I HAVE to get it undercontrol asap.
Vicky Dh(33) TTC1 10 years. PCOS w/IR. MetXR 1500mg,DCI1200mg, Grapefruit10-15oz (cd1-14)Clomid 100mg(cd3-7) www.fertilityfriend.com/home/a141b

Kofie responded:
It has been a lousy day for me I have been sick for 5 days and nothing is helping me.

As of today I am in the 1WW, if she is on time AF should make her appearance next Tuesday. Hopeful thoughts she will stay away. Probably not but hey I can dream right.

I started a new quarter for school yesterday. Looking forward to my classes, I love Anatomy and Physiology!

alb7585 sticky and healthy baby vibes for you!

fiannakyn I wish you the best! Good Luck this C :)
Tonya(26) DH-Patrick(34) TTC1 since 8/2005, I have been diagnosed with PCOS. I take Metformin 3x a day. DH has a normal count but not enough of the normal guys. Praying for a miracle!

kitvond responded:
Today is CD15 - yep that's right, the miscarriage is officially over (just have to have one last blood test this week), I had a visit from AF, and I'm already halfway through my first real cycle! Hubs and I have been TTC, but I'm not putting any pressure on us this C; it can be a practice run :)

Now I'm getting ready for a nice long 4 day weekend with the hubster. We're going up north for some wine tasting and visiting with friends.

Alb - those numbers sound great, wishing you all the best!!

Vicky - I'm hoping for an early O for you! Fingers crossed!

Tonya - I hope you feel better soon, good luck this C and enjoy your new classes!
Kit (30) and DH (31) TTC since 3/08. IF due to stage II endo, treated 12/09. 1st BFP

hppyTurtle responded:
I'm CD14 today. Had the meeting w/ my Dr. yesterday. He's recommending that I have a laparoscopy (sp?) done to see if my tubes are clear. He likes that better than the HSG b/c he thinks it's much more reliable. Doesn't make much difference to me as insurance should cover it. So, I'm going to schedule that for the beginning of October. Then, if I can get it in, I'll do Clomid that month, too. Otherwise, for the rest of September, we're goin' at it the old fashioned way, so we'll see how that goes (though I've got very little hope on that front). If no BFP before then, we'll likely do IUI in November. We shall see :)

Best of luck to everybody this month!
Me (28) and DH (29) TTC our first since March '09. No diagnosed problems. 5 rounds of Clomid, 100mg, and NOTHING. One more Clomid C... Come on, BFP!!!

Kofie replied to kitvond's response:
Kit, I am glad you are doing good...I have been thinking about you!
Tonya(26) DH-Patrick(34) TTC1 since 8/2005, I have been diagnosed with PCOS. I take Metformin 3x a day. DH has a normal count but not enough of the normal guys. Praying for a miracle!

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Rebecca, but everyone calls me Becca. I am 23 years old living in SC but orignally from the Bay Area of CA. I've been with my husband M...More

Helpful Tips

Trying to conceive for 9 months
Hi, I'm new to this community. After reading some of the posts, I thought this may be a good place to get support as I struggle through ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 5 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.