Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Tell Us Tuesday
Emma_WebMD_Staff posted:
Hello Ladies, I told Byroney that I'd do a fun poll this week with you guys, since she was away. I hope each of you are having a wonderful week!

Take care,
Emma

Take the Poll

It's getting chilly here in Indiana, how soon do you pull out your fall clothes?
  • Already been out for weeks
  • This weekend I'll start changing over my wardrobe
  • I have fall clothes out all year long
  • Who needs fall clothes
  • Fall clothes how about WINTER clothes, that's what I have out!
vote
View Poll Results

fiannakyn responded:
I'm always cold. But I wear shorts and tanks in the summer, but have heavy blankets on the bed. As soon as the temps drop under 85, I'm back in Jeans and tshirts. The long sleeves are already ready as soon as I need.
Vicky Dh(33) TTC1 10 years. PCOS w/IR. MetXR 1500mg,DCI1200mg, Grapefruit10-15oz (cd1-14)Clomid 100mg(cd3-7) www.fertilityfriend.com/home/a141b

fiannakyn replied to fiannakyn's response:
  • forgot to say, in winter I'll have 2-3 heavy blankets on the bed.

TTC news, I got a pos OPK on sat night/sun morning, so called my dr monday morn (he's not open on weekends)to see if he wanted me to come in for a u/s anyway and he did. The tech didnt see any folicles so they want me back on wensday to see if there was any changes, but till then we are working on the assumption that I ovulated on Sunday day/monday morning. I hope thats true, and not that I just didnt create one at all.

Does anyone know if Labetalol (for high blood pressure) affects body tempratures? I track my temps and normaly If I ovulated on Sunday, my temp should have skyrocketed on monday or today, but its not. I started taking Labetalol last week. Today's temp is higher than yesterdays but not a "normal" shift. if you want to see my chart its at www.fertilityfriend.com/home/a414b
    Vicky Dh(33) TTC1 10 years. PCOS w/IR. MetXR 1500mg,DCI1200mg, Grapefruit10-15oz (cd1-14)Clomid 100mg(cd3-7) www.fertilityfriend.com/home/a141b
  •  
    Kofie responded:
    It is back in the 90's here in Cincinnati UGH! It is supposed to be 78 on Sunday...I wish it would decide it stinks going from a high of 58 to a high of 93 the next day. Gotta love this freaky Ohio weather

Today is supposed to be AF day, but so far nothing...I am sure she is making a late arrival.

But on an odd note in class last night we were learning to take temperatures (i know dumb but I am a new health student) and my temp was 100.3, what is odd about this is that my normal body temperature is 97.7. I don't monitor my temps but that is just so odd.
    Tonya(26) DH-Patrick(34) TTC1 since 8/2005, I have been diagnosed with PCOS. I take Metformin 3x a day. DH has a normal count but not enough of the normal guys. Praying for a miracle!

fiannakyn replied to Kofie's response:
    tonya you should pay attention to missouri weather. It can waver between 40 and 85 in the same day. not couning overnight.
    *checks the weather* hum its 72 right now (at 10:30am) but suppose to get to 91 at some point. hehe

Kofie replied to fiannakyn's response:
    LOL it is supposed to be 94 here today...I hate it....I prefer my beautiful fall weather, when it is like 65-68 degrees.
    Tonya(26) DH-Patrick(34) TTC1 since 8/2005, I have been diagnosed with PCOS. I take Metformin 3x a day. DH has a normal count but not enough of the normal guys. Praying for a miracle!

Bellisima09 responded:
    Hi Ladies! Sorry, can't really complain about the weather in CO, although we could use more rain

I met with my new RE last week. Absolutely love him and the new clinic. He went over all our results from the previous clinic with a fine-tooth comb, and he thinks DHs morphology may be an issue at only 9%. It's certainly not in the danger zone, especially with his high count (230 mil), but since we're not getting pregnant it's worth looking at again, so DH is going in tomorrow for another SA. Other than that, I've enjoyed my clomid-free cycle and even Oed three days earlier than normal, so I am currently 2 DPO. DH and I had a hot and heavy weekend (wink,wink) Treatment cycles will recommence in November with an increase in clomid, IUI, and HCG for luteal phase support.

Hope this message finds all of you well!
    Jess(29)DH(29)DearDog(2), TTC1 C18, MC 9/09, All tests normal. 2 failed clomid/IUI cycles. TAB from fertility treatments until November.

hppyTurtle responded:
    I've started getting my fall stuff out bit by bit. The weather's been all over the place here in PA. Had to go shopping today b/c most of last year's fall/winter pants no longer fit I'm telling myself it's Clomid weight...

In other news, I'm 4-5 DPO. I have an appointment next Tuesday to go over the laparoscopy stuff and to sign the release and get it scheduled. Still a part of me hoping I won't have to do it at all, but we'll see.

Good luck to everybody this C!

~Erin
    Me (28) and DH (29) TTC our first since March '09. No diagnosed problems. 5 rounds of Clomid, 100mg, and NOTHING. One more Clomid C... Come on, BFP!!!

fiannakyn replied to hppyTurtle's response:
    Tonya- Have you seen the witch? I hope she stays away. *Huggs*

jess- Woo on the awsome new RE!

Erin- luck on the LAP!

well my follow up u/s today showed more. my ovaries tuned or I was able to empty my bladder better today. They found a huge cyst on the left ovary and a tiny one on the right. My doc went ahead and gave me a trigger shot to rupture the cyst, hopefuly it has an egg! If not, I still want it gone before it got too much bigger. I go back in friday to look at it again.

Vicky I wish you the best...I hope it has a nice sticky little egg inside

As for me nope she has not showed and OMG I don't know if my emotions have anything to do with how bad she will be when she shows but I am a freakin mess right now....I am not testing until I am at least 2 weeks late LOL can't handle the blaring BFN that I know is coming.

fiannakyn replied to Kofie's response:
    LUCK!! *baby dust baby dust*

Well today I have a major headache and just feel like crap....yesterday was a stressful day and I cried a lot last night, cause my emotions are toying with me.

I was just sitting here at work and thought I was gonna puke. Now it is gone...

I wish she would just come if she is gonna I hate playing this game.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi ya'll! I'm Tanishia from South Louisiana. I have one daughter Lilya Jo born on Dec.2, 2006 from a previous relationship. My husband Bra...More

Helpful Tips

Hello All.
    so it's more like a helpful tip for all including me.i just told my partner that i am quiting smoking,and he needs to stop ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    5 of 7 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.