Skip to content
sheesh, I even fail at a basic bodily function
fiannakyn posted:
I went in for the 3rd folile study u/s today. After Wendsday's u/s showed a large cyst, Dr ordered a trigger shot and I was to come back in today. well the cyst was STILL THERE, and BIGGER. its now 4.5 cm. He's pretty sure I didn't ovulate this cycle at all. even on 100mg of clomid. I even got a Pos OPK and temp rise. I am hopeing that there was an egg released on the other ovary. But I am not holding my breath.

So now I have to wait for AF (should be around the 7th of Oct) and call to get in for another U/S to see if the cyst is still there, before going on any more clomid.

All this work and nothing to show for it. Poor DH even did his duty this week while dealing with a migraine. If I had known this was a bust, I woudn't have made him.

Well I got information from American Adoptions yesterday, and the name of a finance company that specializes in adoption loans.
Vicky +Dh(33) TTC1 10 years. PCOS w/IR. MetXR 1500mg,DCI1200mg, Clomid 100mg(cd3-7) Trigger cd 21, test date 10/9 www.fertilityfriend.com/home/a141b

Take the Poll

should I drown my sorrows in icecream? :)
  • What are you waiting for?! GO GET THAT ICECREAM!!!
  • Yes
  • only low fat frozen yougert
  • No! You dont need the icecream!
  • Icecream? I think this calls for Tequila.
vote
View Poll Results

Swilson44 responded:
I would go get some Icecream! You deserve it! You have been working so hard and trying! I have one day a week that I eat something sweet or bad I guess! Haha!

I am sorry to hear your news? Good luck!!!

Kofie responded:
Vicky I am sorry that the cyst is still there :(

I hope if AF comes and you go back that the cyst is gone.

Best wishes!
Tonya(26) DH-Patrick(34) TTC1 since 8/2005, I have been diagnosed with PCOS. I take Metformin 3x a day. DH has a normal count but not enough of the normal guys. Praying for a miracle!

fiannakyn replied to Kofie's response:
Tonya you voted for the booze didn't ya? :P How are you doing?
Vicky Dh(33) TTC1 10 years. PCOS w/IR. MetXR 1500mg,DCI1200mg, Clomid 100mg(cd3-7) Trigger cd 21, test date 10/9 www.fertilityfriend.com/home/a141b

Kofie replied to fiannakyn's response:
Guilty :)

Still no AF and no signs of her coming...I keep running to the bathroom to check...I hate this....the new thing today is my boobs are sore but that could even be AF. If I am, I am only 4w3d....so it is early and I am such a pessimist, I think she will show over the weekend.
Tonya(26) DH-Patrick(34) TTC1 since 8/2005, I have been diagnosed with PCOS. I take Metformin 3x a day. DH has a normal count but not enough of the normal guys. Praying for a miracle!

fiannakyn replied to Kofie's response:
well message me on FB if she comes and we'll do a couple shots of Tequila "together" :P
Vicky Dh(33) TTC1 10 years. PCOS w/IR. MetXR 1500mg,DCI1200mg, Clomid 100mg(cd3-7) Trigger cd 21, test date 10/9 www.fertilityfriend.com/home/a141b

Kofie replied to fiannakyn's response:
it's a deal!!!!

kitvond responded:
Ugh how incredibly frustrating!!! I'm keeping everything crossed that that blasted cyst goes away.

(And I'm voting for the booze too!)
Kit (30) and DH (31) TTC since 3/08. IF due to stage II endo, treated 12/09. 1st BFP

Byroney_WebMD_Staff responded:
I voted for the ice cream! I'm sorry that we're on a bit of a slump here.

What I think is that Ovulation and October both start with "Os" which means it will be a lucky month for all.

Spreading good ovulation/good news for October vibes to the board!

Byroney

fiannakyn responded:
This says something about us that NO ONE has voted no icecream or even the frozen yogurt. hehe.

I am not mixing the tequila and icecream. maybe lime sherbert... but not icecream. :P

Spotlight: Member Stories

Been off BCP for coming up on 5 years. Never once BFP, never once missed a period.

Helpful Tips

Trying to conceive for 9 months
Hi, I'm new to this community. After reading some of the posts, I thought this may be a good place to get support as I struggle through ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 5 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.