Skip to content
kitvond--guided visualization
MMK82 posted:
Hi Kitty! Christy (pginsj) suggested that I ask you about the guided visualization program that you use. I am interested in trying something like that, but really don't know much about it.

You use the circle.+.bloom program, right? How do you like it? Does it seem effective or phony?

Anything you can tell me about it will be helpful!

Thanks! :)
Megan (28), DH (25). TTC since 09/2008 with a yearlong break due to deployment. M/C @ 10wks, 06/2009.

kitvond responded:
Hi Megan, sorry I haven't been around to see this for the past few days!

Yes, I use c b and I really like it. It's definitely effective for me in lowering stress, and I have to say after the first month using it I felt and could imagine for the first time in years that my body was healthy and working properly. Then the second month I used it I actually got pregnant (but unfortunately miscarried). Whether it was thanks to c b or the 3 months of acupuncture and TCM I'd done, or both, I don't know. But I have a strong feeling it helped!

I would totally recommend c b. The programs can be a little strange, a tad on the cheesey side, but nothing really weird. And it was really only the first month that I thought some of the visualizations were a little odd, now I just go with the flow :)

Let me know if you have any other questions, I am happy to help. And I'll make sure to check back in case you do :)
Kit (30) and DH (31) TTC since 3/08. IF due to stage II endo, treated 12/09. 1st BFP

Spotlight: Member Stories

I've been here at WebMD since 2007, but I've been involved in social media and moderated communities online since 1994, so you know I just lov...More

Helpful Tips

Abbreviations
Copied from http://ttcjso.blogspot.com/ 1ww: 1 week wait 2ww: 2 Week Wait AF: Aunt Flow (menstrual cycle) AI: Artificial ... More
Was this Helpful?
35 of 44 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.