Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
WebMD Healthy Pet Contest!
Byroney_WebMD_Staff posted:
Howdy Ladies!

I have some great news for all my pet-adoring friends here: For the next six months, WebMD, along with Iams, are bringing you the Healthy Pet Contest . Each month there's a chance at winning $150 toward the pet health product or service of your choice.

Even if you don't win, your pet's photo may be selected for a WebMD Pets Photo Slideshow. You can enter once per month.

If you include a Healthy Pet Tip with entry, you'll also be eligible for the Grand Prize. This includes a profile and photo featured in
WebMD the Magazine, plus $500 to help support your pet's
health and wellness!

October's theme is Halloween and Fall-Friendly, so start snapping away and go ahead and enter. If you'd like to tell (and show) us about what you entered, you can share in the thread below.

Best wishes,

Byroney

fiannakyn responded:
my poor poor cats.
"Mommy, why are you putting this thing on my head?" (witch's hat)
"Mommy, why do you keep flashing that bright light at me? I'm trying to nap!"

I have 2 solid black boy cats, and 2 dark calico/tortishell girl cats. And a husband. Thats all my pets.
Vicky Dh(33) TTC1 10 years. PCOS w/IR. MetXR 1500mg,DCI1200mg, Clomid 100mg(cd3-7) Trigger cd 21, doc says no ovulation this cycle. 4cm cyst found. www.fertilityfriend.com/home/a141b

Byroney_WebMD_Staff replied to fiannakyn's response:
The description of your cats totally cracked me up! With four cats and a husband, that is a lot of pets.

I have a solid black male cat, too, and his holiday (Halloween) is coming up soon. Our other cat is black and white (also male), but he doesn't have a specific holiday.

Byroney

fiannakyn replied to Byroney_WebMD_Staff's response:
I always associate tuxedo cats with Christmas, probably because my best friend's cat was a tux, and his birthday was Christmas day. he passed away last year at the ripe old age of 22.
Vicky Dh(33) TTC1 10 years. PCOS w/IR. MetXR 1500mg,DCI1200mg, currrent cycle cd1- 10/7. www.fertilityfriend.com/home/a141b

Byroney_WebMD_Staff replied to fiannakyn's response:
Wow, 22? That must have been one happy kitty! We made our black and white kitty's birthday on the spring solstice since we don't really know when he was born.

Hope you and your pets have a great weekend,

Byroney

kitvond responded:
Oh lord, if only I could get my cat to sit still long enough to take a decent picture of him! All my photos of him are while he's sleeping or lounging. And God help me if I try to put anything on him. I put a ribbon around his neck at Easter and he FLIPPED. LOL

But, I will try!! I'm totally jealous, Vicky, that you can put a hat on your cats!

My kitty is white with a black toupee, black tail, and black spot on his side. We just celebrated his 5th birthday on Sept 23.
Kit (30) and DH (31) TTC since 3/08. IF due to stage II endo, treated 12/09. 1st BFP

Kofie replied to fiannakyn's response:
Vicky you should check out my puppy on Facebook...I will try to upload a pic of him on here....

His alligator costume last year should be on Facebook...

I tried to put him in footie pajamas that were clearly to small....but he wears clothes all the time...he has his own wardrobe....
Tonya(26) DH-Patrick(34) TTC1 since 8/2005, I have been diagnosed with PCOS. I take Metformin 3x a day. DH has a normal count but not enough of the normal guys. Praying for a miracle!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi My name is Judith i have a beautiful daughter Rachel who is 5. I had an ectopic pregnancy in Aug 2007 and we have been trying for another baby ever...More

Helpful Tips

Abbreviations
Copied from http://ttcjso.blogspot.com/ 1ww: 1 week wait 2ww: 2 Week Wait AF: Aunt Flow (menstrual cycle) AI: Artificial ... More
Was this Helpful?
35 of 44 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.