Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
I'm back again (triggs)
momofone08 posted:
[TRIGGER] hi ladies,
So a little over a month ago I had posted that i got a faint line. Well it was a bfp, I had my blood test done and my HCG levels were not increasing. After several u/s it was determined that it was not growing and that i was going to have a D&C.

So I guess i'm back again.

I wish you all the best!
DH and I married June 18th 2008~~ DD 9/16/08 7lbs 2oz. 18 in.~~2 Angel Babies 6/21/07 and 4/3/10~~ TTC 2 since June 2009~~ Diagnosed with PCOS 5/1/10

brookelovettc responded:
I'm sorry :( HUGS
Me(29) DH(28) TTC since 2008. No prev PG. Started seeing RE May 2010 and IF testing. DH=MFIF. Me=Retroverted uterus and low AMH. 3C w/Clomid=BFN. IVF/ICSI in Feb 2011. FX

BethAnn88 replied to brookelovettc's response:
I'm so sorry for your loss. (((HUGS)))
Me(29) DH(30) TTC since 1/09. BFP 3/09 but m/c 5/09 at 10wks

Kofie responded:
((((HUGS))))
Tonya(26) DH-Patrick(34) TTC1 since 8/2005, I have been diagnosed with PCOS. I take Metformin 3x a day. DH has a normal count but not enough of the normal guys. Praying for a miracle!

kitvond responded:
(((Hugs))) I am so sorry for your loss. :(
Kit (30) and DH (31) TTC since 3/08. IF due to stage II endo, treated 12/09. 1st BFP

Byroney_WebMD_Staff responded:
My condolences on your loss.

Did they do any testing to look for a cause? I only ask because I see from your siggy this is your third miscarriage and sometimes testing can help.

In support,

Byroney

hopefulk77 responded:
I'm so sorry for your loss ((hugs))
I know how that feels - take each day slowly and as Bryoney mentioned I hope the doctors are doing testing to see if there is a reason.

hugs
k
K (32), DH (34), TTC 1 Since Oct 08, M/C Jun09 (10wks) http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/KL

momofone08 replied to hopefulk77's response:
Hi ladies,
They did do some bloodwork and realized that my progesterone levels were almost non-existent. They believe this may be a cause.

Well i'm praying we finally get a sticky bean pretty soon.
DH and I married June 18th 2008~~ DD 9/16/08 7lbs 2oz. 18 in.~~2 Angel Babies 6/21/07 and 4/3/10~~ TTC 2 since June 2009~~ Diagnosed with PCOS 5/1/10

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 25 y.o. I have been married 2 years. I was dx with PCOS at 19, so I always sorta knew that having a baby would be hard! I am currently on Metform...More

Helpful Tips

Abbreviations
Copied from http://ttcjso.blogspot.com/ 1ww: 1 week wait 2ww: 2 Week Wait AF: Aunt Flow (menstrual cycle) AI: Artificial ... More
Was this Helpful?
35 of 44 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.