Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

TTC Graduates List
    Byroney_WebMD_Staff posted:
    Since June 2008, TTC 12 months and more Congratulates the following members for graduating into pregnancy:

1) Mrsvan2006 ~ Andrea
    2) Babybaw4
    3) M_Owen ~ Mandy
    4) ssbean ~ Sherry
    5) SaraAzriel ~ Katie
    6) Hopefulhart
    7) SoonerJess ~ Jessica
    8 ) heinereus ~ Sarah
    9) Sarah44053 ~ Sarah
    10) Conway2005 ~ Anissa
    11) lindseyHines92807 ~ Lindsey
    12) Rebahoo ~ Rebekah (Last for 2008)
    13) RosieL 16 ~ Rosie (First for 2009)
    14) Jenn1984 ~ Jennifer
    15) Bbfisher2 ~ Gretch
    16) Richelle82 ~ Richelle
    17) Scrapper1112 ~ Danielle
    18) Stinaalicia ~ Christina
    19) Quotin ~ Samantha
    20) Magyarlany ~ Liz
    21) Chicochick ~ Stacey
    22) crzycatlady2 ~ Jes
    23) kzim517 ~ Kari
    24) ilovespeech ~ Katie
    25) Belle76129 ~ Laura
    26) AJ480 ~ Ashley
    27) Tabss1 ~ Erin
    28) Lisavegas08 ~ Lisa
    29) LLnMS ~ Laura
    30) NIKKIMILLET ~ Nikki
    31) AJHoward89 ~ Lex
    32) Siepmanm1 ~ Margriet
    33) Jbogue ~ Julie
    34) Briarrose31 ~ Erin
    35) Brunettebabii404 ~ Whitney
    36) MrsNealsWheels ~ Kristin
    37) PinkPanther444 ~ Stacy
    38) Alohaaimee04 ~ Aimee ?(Baby due 07/23/2010 but passed at 6w4d)
    39) Spellicy77 ~ Meghan
    40) NervousBride ~ Jen
    41) Taylove11 ~ Taryn
    42) Ssebby ~ Sarah
    43) Kc_jane ~ Casey
    44) PGinSJ ~ Christy
    45) KateIM ~ Kate
    46) Bflkeeper ~ ?
    47) JJMarie ~ Marie
    48) Michigan29 ~ Amy
    49) Booklvr04 ~ Emily (Last graduate of 2009)
    50) Roomus ~ Alissa (First graduate of 2010)
    51) Katymb~ Katy
    [List not kept Feb.-Sept. 2010>
    52) Bellisima09~ Jess
    53) Hmknight~ Heather
    54) Erin_Y~ Erin
    55) Cacahead27~ Sarah
    56) Creekat~ Kate(Last graduate of 2010)
    57) Blondiebon18 ~ Bonnie(First graduate of 2011)
    58) Phreakylibra ~ ?
    59) Robynmarie1981 ~ ?
    60) Fiannakyn ~ Vicky (Arriving Christmas 2011!)
    61) Ninjarbaby ~ Jane
    62) BethAnn88 ~ Beth Ann
    63) Waiting for our next graduation announcement--hope it's you!

Please reply to this thread when you get your BFP so we can add you to the roster and all celebrate with you. It's way overdue for everyone here, so let's cheer on those triumphs!

Byroney

Note: Please put "Trigs" or "Triggers" on the subject line for any post to announce a BFP--thanks!

MMK82 responded:
    Hi Byroney!

In regards to #38, Alohaaimee (Aimee)--she is indeed pg and is right around 27w now, and is due sometime in mid-Feb
    Megan (28), DH (25). TTC since 09/2008 with a yearlong break due to deployment. M/C @ 10wks, 06/2009.

Byroney_WebMD_Staff replied to MMK82's response:
    Megan,

That's such FABULOUS news! I am so excited for her. Next time you talk to her, give her my best.

I am convinced that each one of you will find your way through infertility.

Thank you for sharing. It really made my day.

Byroney

mfregoso responded:
    Hi Byroney,

I have not been on the boards since September-ish. I am so happy to see a few names I recognize on this list!!

Michelle
    Me(26), DH(31), 1 Furbaby(Rocky). TTC No. 1 since Feb.09. All tests are normal. TAB from the Clomid/IUI Train- 2 failed IUI's. Just started Acupuncture. Just diagnosed with PCOS.

hmknight responded:
    Triggers

Hi Byroney:)

You can add me to the list. I am due 4/17/2010. Hope this really helps some ladies out cause we all know what it is like to be in there shoes.
    Heather 28 Rick 37 Married 7/19/08 TTC for 2yrs, M/C Feb.09 Seeing an RE for 7 months. July 5th Rd. Clomid 2nd @ 100mg CD3-7, HSG 6/21, Hysteroscopy 6/23, IUI 7/26

Byroney_WebMD_Staff replied to mfregoso's response:
    Hey Michelle!

So good to see you (although you always look a bit like Rocky to me)! Hope you and the family are doing well, and that you can get your PCOS managed and join the BFP Train in 2011.

Byroney

Byroney_WebMD_Staff replied to hmknight's response:
    Heather, so glad to hear the news! Wow, you're over halfway there now. Wishing you a healthy and happy remainder of your pregnancy and thank you so much for sharing.

We need to get some serious movement on this BFP Train to make sure 2011 is all plus signs.

Byroney

Kristy1019 replied to hmknight's response:
    Heather! I hope my posting doesn't upset anyone, but I lurk time to time and your BFP is fabulous!! Congrats! H&H 9months, grow LO grow

Erin_Y replied to Kristy1019's response:
    (Trigs)
    Hi Byroney!
    You can add me (Erin_Y - Erin) to this list as well. I am due early February 2011. Somehow I was too superstitious to be added in the first weeks after my BFP, and then I simply forgot. I guess now, at 34 weeks, it's quite safe to be included

Happy New Year everybody and baby dust to all TTC!

Byroney_WebMD_Staff replied to Erin_Y's response:
    Erin,

I've got you up on the Graduates list now! I sure understand your wanting to wait, and I'm glad you shared the good news with us

Congratulations and I'm cheering you on to your February delivery. Best wishes to you,

Byroney

cacahead27 responded:
    I don't know if this is allowed to bother me, but I graduated from this board during the time when the list wasn't being kept and I want to be added to it if at all possible. I got me BFP in March of 2010 and just delivered healthy b/g twins in November. I figure every success story is one more ray of hope for all those still TTC. Thanks for sharing this info with all of us that are still TTC and those that have been blessed enough to have graduated. Baby dust to all.

Byroney_WebMD_Staff replied to cacahead27's response:
    Sarah (cacahead27),

How wonderful to hear from you, and with such amazing news! Twins to boot! Hope your little laddie and lassie are healthy and happy.

Thank you for sharing your success story with us. I was away from this board for about half a year, but when I came back I picked up the Graduates List again.

If you happen to know anyone else who was missed while I was away, just have them post and I am happy to add them.

Best wishes,

Byroney

michigan29 responded:
    Hi Byroney,

I don't see myself on the list! Maybe I'm just missing it... I'm Amy (Michigan29) and I had a BFP November 2009; my daughter was born August 2010.

Thanks!

Byroney_WebMD_Staff replied to michigan29's response:
    Eeeps! I'm so sorry, Amy. I am usually pretty good at keeping it up, and I sure apologize for missing you--especially since we spent quite a bit of time together in this community.

Congratulations on the birth of your baby girl! They're sincere, even if a bit belated. I'm so glad to hear of her safe birth.

Byroney
    I'm not going to vacuum 'til Sears makes one you can ride on.~ Roseanne Barr

Aweir89 replied to Byroney_WebMD_Staff's response:
    Byroney,

I've been trying to conceive since October of 2009. I am very overweight but have recently lost about 40lbs. I've been getting cramps and some clear discharge so I'm hoping either my period is coming (which hasn't shown it's ugly head since April last year) or I'm pregnant!! =>

My grandmother never had a period and had two beautiful babies! So I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi! My nickname is GG. I'm 33 years old, my husband is 36. We have been TTC since November 2008. I am overweight but had spent 2 years pre-TTC to ...More

Helpful Tips

Three Chinese food therapies for hydrosalpinx patients
    Chinese food therapy (also known as dietary therapy and nutrition therapy) is not only effective in health maintenance, but also ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    1 of 1 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.