Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
My story
MickieMouse2000 posted:
My DH and I have been married since 08. I'm 28 soon to be 29, DH is 39 looking at 40 in a few months. We decided to TTC 11/09. In May of this year I got a BFP, two days later we found out it was a chemical pregnancy. DH was devestated, he really wants a baby with me. He already has a DS from a previous marriage.

Byroney_WebMD_Staff responded:
Dear MickieMouse2000,

I just wanted to pop in and say "Welcome!" I know the other great ladies here will say hello when they get a chance. Being right before the weekend, responses are sometimes a little slow, but this is an amazingly supportive group.

My condolences on the chemical pregnancy.Have you seen a doctor for help with TTC?

I hope you and DH get a BFP in the New Year.

Byroney

MickieMouse2000 replied to Byroney_WebMD_Staff's response:
No, we haven't seen a doctor yet. Funds are really limited. DH is an optimist and says it will happen when it happens.

Byroney_WebMD_Staff replied to MickieMouse2000's response:
Dear MickieMouse2000,

Here are a couple of articles to help get you started. The first is Improve Your Chances of Getting Pregnant . The second is Easy Ways to Encourage Your Fertility .

I know the other ladies here will share their tips and support with you.

Best wishes,

Byroney

hppyTurtle responded:
Welcome, Mickie :) So sorry it's been difficult for you, but luckily we are all in the same boat on this board, so this is a great place to come to!

What have you tried so far? Do you temp or use OPKs? Are your cycles regular? The more background us girls know, the easier it becomes for us to help each other!

Best wishes!
Me (28) and DH (29) TTC our first since March '09. October '10 Lap showed mild endo

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi, My name is Janet. My husband and I have been married for almost 4 yrs. and trying to get pregnant a lil over 2 yrs now, he was in active duty sinc...More

Helpful Tips

Abbreviations
Copied from http://ttcjso.blogspot.com/ 1ww: 1 week wait 2ww: 2 Week Wait AF: Aunt Flow (menstrual cycle) AI: Artificial ... More
Was this Helpful?
35 of 44 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.