Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Testing
tripp9 posted:
So I went last week to meet with a new OBGYN and see what steps I need to take next for testing ( the last place I went to just kinda pushed me aside and said that I would get pregnant soon and didn't need anything done at this point). Honestly this experience was so much better. She ruled out POCS and endometrosis (sp). The next step is hubby going on for an SA. And as soon as he's in town we'll have to do that. I'm still upset because we've been trying for over 18 months and nothing. And a good friend just had her baby last week. I am very happy for her but wish it was us. Hope everyone is doing well.
Judie
DH (27), Me (31), TTC since July 09, Have done Acupuncture and going to start trying it again.

Byroney_WebMD_Staff responded:
Dear Judie (tripp9),

I know so many ladies see friends, family, and even strangers with a new baby and wish it were them. I'm so glad that your new Ob/Gyn is listening to your concerns and working on addressing the fertility issue.

According to this Infertility Treatment Slideshow, about 40% of the fertility issues are related to male problems. I hope the SA gives you some answers.

Keep us updated!

Byroney

Spotlight: Member Stories

I have one 8 year old son. For the last four years we have been trying to have another baby. I had a miscarriage in 2008 and again in 2010. I recently...More

Helpful Tips

Abbreviations
Copied from http://ttcjso.blogspot.com/ 1ww: 1 week wait 2ww: 2 Week Wait AF: Aunt Flow (menstrual cycle) AI: Artificial ... More
Was this Helpful?
35 of 44 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.