Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
A new week!
klwise posted:
Just thought I'd check in with everyone and see how things are going! I'm on CD6 and looking forward to this cycle! After the successful cycle I had last month (by successful, I mean with an O) I am getting more optimistic that I'm on the right track and good things are ahead. This is also our second month using the CBEFM, so I'm excited about that, too. How is everyone else doing this month? Keeping my fingers crossed for all of us lovely ladies!

kzim517 responded:
I am on CD19 today (Monday) and going to get my 7dpo progesterone checked. I'm nervous about that. I had an ultrasound on CD10 that showed one decent follicle and did an HCG trigger on CD12 (along with clomid 100mg this month).
I feel like I am even more anxious this month than previous ones because this is the first time I have known so much about what is going on in my body. And if it doesn't work again this month, we will have to undergo a lot more testing next cycle. I'm just really not up for that right now. Hopefully we will know at the end of the week if we were successful.
In the mean time, we are leaving for vacation Tuesday morning, so that will help distract me, I think. Just have to get through tonight and tomorrow night at work.

klwise replied to kzim517's response:
Have a wonderful vacation and try not to stress too much about it! I know that is quite difficult, though! Good luck! When will you find out the results? Hopefully before you leave?!?

MMK82 replied to klwise's response:
Hey girls! I'm on CD8 today of another 50mg clomid cycle. I'm feeling rather neutral about it this month--not pessimistic, not overly hopeful. I'm just doing all the things I'm 'supposed' to be doing to give us the best chance possible--taking the clomid, using the CBEFM, temping, going to acupuncture, taking the herbs from the acupuncturist, and I'll use OPKs as it gets closer to O time.

Like you Kindra, I also feel like last month was successful in that I was able to O. That's a big step for me! My LP ended up being 14 days, so I am hoping to hold out that long before testing at all this month (I say that now...)

Kzim, enjoy your vacation!! Hopefully you'll know your results before you leave and will have reason for celebration
Megan (28), DH (25). TTC since 09/2008; m/c 06/2009. www.fertilityfriend.com/home/mmk82

momofone08 responded:
Im on CD 6. I took Clomid 50mg from CD1-CD5. Started my opks today and nothing yet. I'm hoping that the clomid works, but besides headaches I had no side effects. I guess im worried because the Provera never gave me my period so they had me start clomid and just pretend it was CD1.

Still hoping that I O!

Good luck to all of you ladies, lets get some BFP's in here!
Kim(21)DH(21)~~ DD 9/16/08 7lbs 2oz. 18 in.~~2 Angel Babies 6/21/07 and 4/3/10~~ TTC 2 since June 2009~~ PCOS 5/10~~ First Cycle Clomid 50mg once AF shows!!!!

kzim517 replied to klwise's response:
Thanks! Apparently it takes 24 hours to run the test (?), so I won't know until tomorrow... the NP said she'd call me to let me know what the results were. And she said not to test until next Tuesday - I doubt I can hold out that long!

- Kari

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Ashley and I am 22 years old. I married a wonderful man on October 27, 2007. His name is Joseph and he is 23. We were high school sweet hea...More

Helpful Tips

Emoticons
Tips provided by Heather and Allison! Thanks ladies (Hope I don't screw this up!) Type in (without spaces) -- : cool : for : angry : ... More
Was this Helpful?
23 of 32 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.