Skip to content
Frustrated/testing
tripp9 posted:
So, I am having one of those weeks where everything is frutrating me. I had my HSG test done last month and everything looks normal. The dye went up in the uterus and out the tubes. I was a little worried because they told me that the dye would "leak back out" and I didn't have any of that happen. That means that I have had all the testing that I can have and there's nothing "wrong" on my end. My wonderful husband is finally going today to get his testing done. I worried that his count and swimmers aren't swimming right but at the same time worried that there is nothing "wrong" with him either and we just aren't getting pregnant. It does suck that he's outta town most of the time and trying to get together at the right time can be hard. I was so hoping that this last time worked but it didn't and AF was right on time as usual. Sorry, just needed to vent about everything for a moment.
Judie
DH (27), Me (31), TTC since July 09, Have done Acupuncture and going to start trying it again.

hopefulk77 responded:
Hey Judie,

I know exactely what you mean - it's very frustrating when there does not appear to be any medical reasons.

2 weeks ago my RE told me exately that, I am fine, my eggs are fine, my hormonesa re fine, bloodwork is all clear, HSG all clear, DH is fine no worries with any of his items... so no reason for infertility... I was really upset, but then realised that it really is a good diagnosis - i guess its better to have nothing wrong and just be having bad luck, than something wrong that perhaps can't be fixed.. For me it gave me a bit of peace of mind - I could stop thinking OMG whats wrong with me and relax a little more about TTC. This month I am trying Clomid and an IUI and keeping positive :)

Good luck with your DH tests.
K (33), DH (34), TTC 1 Since Oct 08, M/C Jun09 (10wks), RE Appt Dec10, http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/KL

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm 24 years old and my husband and I have been TTC for over a year. 4 months ago we started to see my OBGYN for infertility because of my irregul...More

Helpful Tips

Trying to conceive for 9 months
Hi, I'm new to this community. After reading some of the posts, I thought this may be a good place to get support as I struggle through ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 5 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.