Skip to content

Announcements

Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place: https://messageboards.webmd.com/

Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

1. Head over to this page: https://messageboards.webmd.com/family-pregnancy/f/pregnancy/

2. Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

3. Start posting

Have questions? Email us anytime at CommunityManagement@webmd.net

Test results
    tripp9 posted:
    So on Friday We got my DH's SA test results and everything is normal. There are a few things that can help out but they look normal (that was my bigget concern) they swimmer well and swimmer for a long time. Although they tend to not stay alive as long as the doctor would like they said that that could be from alcohol or his laptop being on his lap and his PH level is a little off and that can be fixed with more Vitamin C. Otherwise, I'm okay and he's okay. Now the question is why aren't we pregnant yet.
    Judie
    DH (27), Me (31), TTC since July 09, Have done Acupuncture and going to start trying it again.

Byroney_WebMD_Staff responded:
    Dear Judie,

Those sound like pretty good SA results. It's nice to know with a couple of tweaks, they'll probably be even better.

Hopefully your doctor can discuss "what's next?" for the next time you talk and you can come up with a treatment plan that makes sense.

Best wishes,

Byroney

Spotlight: Member Stories

My husband and I have been ttc for over a year and a half now :( Our goal is to have a big family, so it's been very discouraging month after mont...More

Helpful Tips

Three Chinese food therapies for hydrosalpinx patients
    Chinese food therapy (also known as dietary therapy and nutrition therapy) is not only effective in health maintenance, but also ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    2 of 2 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.