Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Test results
tripp9 posted:
So on Friday We got my DH's SA test results and everything is normal. There are a few things that can help out but they look normal (that was my bigget concern) they swimmer well and swimmer for a long time. Although they tend to not stay alive as long as the doctor would like they said that that could be from alcohol or his laptop being on his lap and his PH level is a little off and that can be fixed with more Vitamin C. Otherwise, I'm okay and he's okay. Now the question is why aren't we pregnant yet.
Judie
DH (27), Me (31), TTC since July 09, Have done Acupuncture and going to start trying it again.

Byroney_WebMD_Staff responded:
Dear Judie,

Those sound like pretty good SA results. It's nice to know with a couple of tweaks, they'll probably be even better.

Hopefully your doctor can discuss "what's next?" for the next time you talk and you can come up with a treatment plan that makes sense.

Best wishes,

Byroney

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi! I'm 28 yrs old and me and my husband have been TTC for a year and half now. We have one beautiful daughter that just turned 4 yrs old. I have ...More

Helpful Tips

Emoticons
Tips provided by Heather and Allison! Thanks ladies (Hope I don't screw this up!) Type in (without spaces) -- : cool : for : angry : ... More
Was this Helpful?
23 of 32 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.