Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Keeping my fingers crossed....
Peterson_C_1989 posted:
I haven't fully introduced myself, my name is Challis I am 21 years old DH and I have been together 2 years and TTC for 11 mos. I just started chlomid this cycle and I actually O this month!! I am on CD 22 and it has been 8 days since O.

I have monthly periods but have not been ovulating for a long time! I actually ovulated this month!! My husband and I have been busy with the baby dance ALL MONTH... I know it is too early to tell but about march 10th I started having these weird cramps around my uterus. They didn't really hurt it just felt like I did A LOT of crunches or some exercise I haven't done for a while. I have had that feeling in my abdomen since, I have had to go to the bathroom a little more than normal. I usually drink about 50 oz of water a day, but with in the last week I haven't been drinkng as much and I have been using the bathroom a little more than when I was drinking that much.

I have been feeling constantly hungry with-in the last couple of days, more tired than usual and my stomach has been feeling more firm. I know AF is supposed to be coming with-in the next two weeks I don't know if this is just early symptoms of that or what this is the first time its really been like this. I'm trying to keep my hopes up cause I have a feeling it actually happened this time I am just scared that it won't. I hope I get that BFP!!

BethAnn88 responded:
Good luck!! I understand the not wanting to get your hopes up too much for fear of being disappointed. But it does sound promising. Please KUP!
Me(29) DH(31) TTC since January 2009 M/C May 2009 @ 10wks Started seeing RE December 2010 Lap showed stage II endo

Peterson_C_1989 replied to BethAnn88's response:
Thanks!! So far it is day 25 and usually it is 27-32 days recently its been 27 days long. I still haven't been feeling any cramping at all. My stomach still feels a little firm and the feeling in my muscles is constant. It doesn't hurt it just feels weird.... I haven't been able to sleep on my side or my stomach. And now my dog is being weird! I have a schnauzer jack russle mix and she usually ALWAYS cuddles with me and lays on my stomach. Now if she is on my stomach she stands still and looks really uncomfortable, she will only lay on my lower legs or up on my shoulders. I'm still trying not to get too excited but I guess we will see what happens. Thanks again!!

Meggy1886 responded:
Hello Challis! My name is Meagan and it sounds like we are both in the same situation! I have monthly periods, very regular and always on time....but I was not ovulating. We have been TTC for a little over a year now and I am now on my 2nd month of Clomid. We were happy last month because my blood test confirmed that I actually ovulated...but we did not get pregnant. I understand about not wanting to get your hopes up!! It's hard not to especially when you have some symptoms. How are you feeling now?!

Peterson_C_1989 replied to Meggy1886's response:
Hi megan! Good luck to you!!! I'm feeling ok my nerves are fried at the moment.. it has been 15 days since I ovulated and there are still no signs of AF I took an EPT test this morning and it came out negative. I know it might be too early I just don't know whats going on. I have been so tired, I was just putting laundry away and when I was done I fell asleep for 3 hours!! I know its not vitamin b-12 deffiency I'm taking vitamins for that and have been for awhile and have never felt like this before. my symptoms are getting a little more freaquent I've been having to go to the bathroom every 2-3 hours, and if I eat a lot I feel full for no more than two hours and then get really hungry again. My nerves are fried, I'm so scared of going to the bathroom and seeing AF.....

Peterson_C_1989 replied to Peterson_C_1989's response:
Oh yeah.... One other thing that has been REALLY WEIRD its probably TMI but I don't know what else to think. I am usually very constipated and usually only have a bowel movement once a week no matter how much I eat. but with in the last week its been everyday!! Thats not normal for me Lol could that be another sign?

Meggy1886 replied to Peterson_C_1989's response:
Those could very well be symptoms of a pregnancy!! I understand about your nerves being fried...it's a horrible waiting game. For me, even if I have some symptoms, I'm starting to try to not look into them too much...because I get my hopes up and then I'm just disappointed...but it's so hard not to because you want it to happen so bad. I also hear you about being scared about going into the bathroom and seeing AF...I'm always on edge when it's around that time!! I hope things work out for you!! Keep me posted!

Thanks!!! I usually am too, I try not to let it bother me or if I have any symptoms I just wait and see what happens this time its just too weird and they are too prominent.... So far still no AF and now my wedding ring won't fit anymore >.< Thanks for your thoughts!!! I hope all goes well for you and you get your BFP soon!!!

Peterson_C_1989 replied to Peterson_C_1989's response:
Right now I am playing the waiting game, I ended up having to call the doctor for a blood test so my job will allow me to go to the bathroom more (asides from my 15 min breaks and my 30 min lunch) without getting in trouble..... I'm hoping to hear from them soon!!!! The antcipation is killing me!!!!

Byroney_WebMD_Staff replied to Peterson_C_1989's response:
Let us know when you hear back! Holding BFP thoughts for you.

Byroney
I'm not going to vacuum 'til Sears makes one you can ride on.~ Roseanne Barr

Peterson_C_1989 replied to Byroney_WebMD_Staff's response:
Thanks for the BFP thoughts!! I heard back and it was negative they said they thought it might have been to early and to wait a week and see what happens and then lovely Af came on friday

Meggy1886 replied to Peterson_C_1989's response:
So sorry to hear that! I know exactly how you feel, I was so excited when I actually O during my first month of Clomid. Just finished up my second month, and I O yesterday, so now comes the 2 week waiting game! Just keep your head up and it will happen. You are going to stay on the Clomid right? I talked to my doctor today and she said sometimes it takes a couple rounds of Clomid until you get pregnant...so I will keep my fingers crossed for the both of us!

Aw thanks!! Yeah I am planning on staying on the Clomid and trying to keep my head high and trying to have positive thinking! Good luck this month!!! I just started my clomid again today so we will see what happens. I will keep my fingers crossed as well!!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Jane and my husband and I have been TTCing since March 2008. We are currently in the process of doing testing and hoping that we can concei...More

Helpful Tips

Emoticons
Tips provided by Heather and Allison! Thanks ladies (Hope I don't screw this up!) Type in (without spaces) -- : cool : for : angry : ... More
Was this Helpful?
23 of 32 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.