Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Reporting Posts and Becomming an Administrator
Byroney_WebMD_Staff posted:
Are you wondering how to report a post you're concerned about? Or maybe you're interested in finding out how you could be more involved in this community. I'm going to explain how you can do either or both.

If you spot something that needs to be removed, just use the Report This option which is available below each and every post. That report goes to our moderating team and they can look into it for you and remove if necessary. Reporting something does not inform that person that their post has been reported; it just provides the moderating team the opportunity to check it out.

And you can always write to communitymanagement@webmd.net with any broader concerns or questions.

We also invite any of you who are interested in becoming a community administrator (no power to remove posts but you can put announcements up and choose to start discussions of interest, etc., though there is no pressure to do either) here, please write to communitymanagement@webmd.net and put 'TTC 12+ Mos' in the subject line and let us know who you are and what you're writing about.

Best wishes,

Byroney
I'm not going to vacuum 'til Sears makes one you can ride on.~
Roseanne Barr

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi ya'll! I'm Tanishia from South Louisiana. I have one daughter Lilya Jo born on Dec.2, 2006 from a previous relationship. My husband Bra...More

Helpful Tips

Hello All.
so it's more like a helpful tip for all including me.i just told my partner that i am quiting smoking,and he needs to stop ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 7 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.