Skip to content
15 DPO.... no AF.... BFN....
phreakylibra posted:
I had an IUI on 03/23. I took a HPT on Wednesday morning and it was negative. Now it's Thursday and no signs of AF. I don't know if I should just wait longer or go have a blood test done at the doctor's tomorrow. decisions, decisions....

kzim517 responded:
I wouldn't be able to wait if I were you! I had my first IUI on the 29th, so I'm not far behind you. And I am just counting down the hours to test...
Call your doctor and get the order, especially since it will be Friday and you don't want to wait all weekend. You will feel better knowing, one way or another. I sincerely hope it's good news!
Kari (30), DH (32), our little miracle DS born 12/09. Failed 4 cycles of clomid/HCG, cysts in Feb. FSH and P4 low, DH has low morphology. On to clomid/IUI in March.

phreakylibra replied to kzim517's response:
It is TORTURE waiting the 2 weeks to test! I'm going to see if my dr can get me in for bloodwork this morning, so I can get the result back today. :)

Thanks! I hope you have good news too when you test!

kzim517 replied to phreakylibra's response:
So did you get bloodwork yesterday??

I tested this morning - BFN. I am only 11 DPIUI but it was a huge slap in the face that this probably didn't work.
Kari (30), DH (32), our little miracle DS born 12/09. Failed 4 cycles of clomid/HCG, cysts in Feb. FSH and P4 low, DH has low morphology. On to clomid/IUI in March.

phreakylibra replied to kzim517's response:
I did.... BFN... :(

I understand how you feel. I feel the same. And I feel lost... I really thought this was my month. You may have tested too early though so you could still get your BFP! Keeping my fingers crossed for you! :)

I started my period this morning, so I called the dr and made an appt for Monday for an ultrasound before I start another round of Femara and Ovidrel. Also planning another IUI this cycle. Keeping my fingers crossed that this will be the cycle!

kzim517 replied to phreakylibra's response:
:( I'm so sorry. I know how frustrating this is. I'm glad you are giving it another shot this cycle. It's a fresh start for you... I know the waiting sucks but leave the last cycle behind you and stay focused on the positive. I really hope this is it for you!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi! I'm 28 yrs old and me and my husband have been TTC for a year and half now. We have one beautiful daughter that just turned 4 yrs old. I have ...More

Helpful Tips

Trying to conceive for 9 months
Hi, I'm new to this community. After reading some of the posts, I thought this may be a good place to get support as I struggle through ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 5 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.