Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

Hello im new
    Newlife27 posted:
    i just been online doing so much research,about concving it's so much work and fustrating!!i have to kids already just want one last one.in a good area of my life now stable with the man i love about to ge4t married june5th 2011.and we have been trying over a year now.i mean it's been longer butneither of us was ready or doing the right things then.and now we are doing so great! we are in church lovfe God with all of are hearts,stable own eveything that is ours..and im just tried if all these fake gimcks online,and doctor's with no real answer's.i mean ive' taken so many test(ovulation,fertile testing)and it seems like im never ovulating,if its not one thing its another.im just looking for some postive feed back on ideas or thing's tht u guys have tried and we jsut share we never know what didn't work for u may work for us!and just learn from it all.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I haven't gotten my period on my own since April 09. 3 rounds of Clomid/prometrium. 2 rounds of Menopur. 2 IUIs- 1/15/11 and 3/9/11. Acupuncture o...More

Helpful Tips

What treatment women who have hydrosalpinx want to get pregnant should accept?
    "My wife is having hydrosalpinx that has been difficult for her to get pregnant" is a question that left as an offline message. Before ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    0 of 0 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.