Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Hello im new
Newlife27 posted:
i just been online doing so much research,about concving it's so much work and fustrating!!i have to kids already just want one last one.in a good area of my life now stable with the man i love about to ge4t married june5th 2011.and we have been trying over a year now.i mean it's been longer butneither of us was ready or doing the right things then.and now we are doing so great! we are in church lovfe God with all of are hearts,stable own eveything that is ours..and im just tried if all these fake gimcks online,and doctor's with no real answer's.i mean ive' taken so many test(ovulation,fertile testing)and it seems like im never ovulating,if its not one thing its another.im just looking for some postive feed back on ideas or thing's tht u guys have tried and we jsut share we never know what didn't work for u may work for us!and just learn from it all.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 28, DH is 31. We went off BC in April 2010 and have been actively TTC ever since. I started out using OPKs, and began charting in December 2010 a...More

Helpful Tips

Hello All.
so it's more like a helpful tip for all including me.i just told my partner that i am quiting smoking,and he needs to stop ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 7 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.