Skip to content
2WW is the worst...
Jackienalen posted:
I haven't been on in a while... I've been trying to keep myself from focusing too much on my TTC efforts.

My DH finally went an had his SA done. Everything came back normal for him. (Yeah!) This is my first month on Clomid 100mg. And I think I got lucky. I actually ovulated this month, it's the first time in 4+ months. We did our BD and now are in the 2ww. Which if I'm not careful will drive me insane by the end of it all.

I'm hopeful, but I'm also trying to keep a realistic view on things. I've been TTC for over 3 years... and for me to put my faith in the first cycle with clomid is scary. I'm only on CD18, which I know is way to early to be worrying about if the medication worked or not... but it seems like it's all I can think about today. :-/
:) Jackie (30)TTC 1 since 06/08 - possible PCOS, 1st round Clomid 100mg (04/11) - DH (34)SA Normal - 3 Fur babies: Adonnis & Serendipity - 8yrs, Trinity - 2yrs

BethAnn88 responded:
Welcome back and congrats on the good SA results! That's one less thing for you to worry about. :)

I know all too well how you're feeling right now! I just did my first Clomid and IUI cycle this week and I'm already wondering how I'm going to keep my sanity for the next two weeks! I'm trying to think positively but at the same time, trying not get my hopes up too much for fear of the possible disappointment. Just hope I can keep myself busy so I don't think about it so much and drive myself totally nuts!

I hope you'll be one of the lucky ones who has success on the first try with Clomid. Please KUP.
Me(29) DH(31) TTC since Jan 2009. M/C May 2009 @ 10wks. Started seeing RE Dec 2010 and dx'd w/ mild endo. 1st IUI Apr 2011

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am still trying with my husband who fathered my child seven years ago but still cannot concieve. I'm not quite sure how to proceed i'm only...More

Helpful Tips

Trying to conceive for 9 months
Hi, I'm new to this community. After reading some of the posts, I thought this may be a good place to get support as I struggle through ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 5 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.