Skip to content

Announcements

Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place: https://messageboards.webmd.com/

Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

1. Head over to this page: https://messageboards.webmd.com/family-pregnancy/f/pregnancy/

2. Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

3. Start posting

Have questions? Email us anytime at CommunityManagement@webmd.net

problems with clomid use
    sfareed posted:
    i have been trying to concieve since one year and now my doctor is suggesting to start clomid (clomiphene) this cycle. i want to discuss it apparent effect on body , any problem in daily routines etc. please share your experiences.
    thanks

Peterson_C_1989 responded:
    DH and I have also been TTC for 1 year, I am now on my third cycle of clomid. I haven't really had any problems in my daily routines ETC. The only thing I have noticed change is I can tell that I've ovulated. After I ovulate I have usually been getting somewhat nausiated, VERY hungry, a little energetic and my boobs have been really tender and sensitive. Other than that I haven't really seen any changes I hope that what I wrote helps a little bit.... Good luck!!!!

Noodlesbaby11 responded:
    Lurking....
    My sister-in-law and brother have been TTC for 2 1/2 years and she has done 6 or more rounds of clomid and after her 3rd round she went blind in her right eye. I do believe that vision problems are a side effect of clomid. Just be careful and if you start to have problems, don't ignore it!

sfareed replied to Noodlesbaby11's response:
    thanks alot ! you warned me.

sfareed replied to Peterson_C_1989's response:
    thank you, hope this helps me cope with some mild symptoms.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My husband and I have been ttc for over a year and a half now :( Our goal is to have a big family, so it's been very discouraging month after mont...More

Helpful Tips

Three Chinese food therapies for hydrosalpinx patients
    Chinese food therapy (also known as dietary therapy and nutrition therapy) is not only effective in health maintenance, but also ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    2 of 2 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.