Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
problems with clomid use
sfareed posted:
i have been trying to concieve since one year and now my doctor is suggesting to start clomid (clomiphene) this cycle. i want to discuss it apparent effect on body , any problem in daily routines etc. please share your experiences.
thanks

Peterson_C_1989 responded:
DH and I have also been TTC for 1 year, I am now on my third cycle of clomid. I haven't really had any problems in my daily routines ETC. The only thing I have noticed change is I can tell that I've ovulated. After I ovulate I have usually been getting somewhat nausiated, VERY hungry, a little energetic and my boobs have been really tender and sensitive. Other than that I haven't really seen any changes I hope that what I wrote helps a little bit.... Good luck!!!!

Noodlesbaby11 responded:
Lurking....
My sister-in-law and brother have been TTC for 2 1/2 years and she has done 6 or more rounds of clomid and after her 3rd round she went blind in her right eye. I do believe that vision problems are a side effect of clomid. Just be careful and if you start to have problems, don't ignore it!

sfareed replied to Noodlesbaby11's response:
thanks alot ! you warned me.

sfareed replied to Peterson_C_1989's response:
thank you, hope this helps me cope with some mild symptoms.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello, I'm Kim. My husband and I have been trying on our own for a child for about a year. We are now starting the next step in our journey by ask...More

Helpful Tips

Abbreviations
Copied from http://ttcjso.blogspot.com/ 1ww: 1 week wait 2ww: 2 Week Wait AF: Aunt Flow (menstrual cycle) AI: Artificial ... More
Was this Helpful?
35 of 44 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.