Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

problems with clomid use
    sfareed posted:
    i have been trying to concieve since one year and now my doctor is suggesting to start clomid (clomiphene) this cycle. i want to discuss it apparent effect on body , any problem in daily routines etc. please share your experiences.
    thanks

Peterson_C_1989 responded:
    DH and I have also been TTC for 1 year, I am now on my third cycle of clomid. I haven't really had any problems in my daily routines ETC. The only thing I have noticed change is I can tell that I've ovulated. After I ovulate I have usually been getting somewhat nausiated, VERY hungry, a little energetic and my boobs have been really tender and sensitive. Other than that I haven't really seen any changes I hope that what I wrote helps a little bit.... Good luck!!!!

Noodlesbaby11 responded:
    Lurking....
    My sister-in-law and brother have been TTC for 2 1/2 years and she has done 6 or more rounds of clomid and after her 3rd round she went blind in her right eye. I do believe that vision problems are a side effect of clomid. Just be careful and if you start to have problems, don't ignore it!

sfareed replied to Noodlesbaby11's response:
    thanks alot ! you warned me.

sfareed replied to Peterson_C_1989's response:
    thank you, hope this helps me cope with some mild symptoms.

Spotlight: Member Stories

me (27) DH (35) TTC #1 since June 2009 DH had SA done with low sperm count

Helpful Tips

Three Chinese food therapies for hydrosalpinx patients
    Chinese food therapy (also known as dietary therapy and nutrition therapy) is not only effective in health maintenance, but also ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    2 of 2 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.