Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
BFP!!!!
phreakylibra posted:
[TRIGGER] So excited! I took a HPT this morning and right away got a dark BFP! I went to the dr for a blood test to confirm and I am pregnant! :) The nurse said all of my levels looked great and to go back on Friday for more blood work! Still keeping my fingers crossed that all goes well! Just had to share my good news!
FirstPrevious12NextLast

BethAnn88 responded:
Congrats! Wishing you a H&H 9 months!
Me(29) DH(31) TTC since 1/09. M/C 5/09 @ 10wks. Started seeing RE 12/10 and dx'd w/ mild endo. 1st IUI 4/11=BFN

CaliGirlTTC responded:
YAY!!!! I am so happy for you. I have seen you on these boards for awhile (I have been TTC for almost 2 years now).

Wishing you a sticky bean and a H&H 9 months!!!

curiousnmo responded:
Awesome!! Good luck to you

FrmGirl responded:
YAY!!!! We needed some good news around here!! Sticky vibes headed your way!! H&H 9 months!! :)
Hannah(29)DH(26) TTC since 12/2005 Dx PCOS in 2006 M/C 2007(blighted ovum) Early delivery 2008 (23wks) Jude: May 21, 2008 - May 31, 2008; Gabriel: (adopted) Feb 2010.

Byroney_WebMD_Staff responded:
What wonderful news for you--congratulations! Best wishes for a happy and healthy pregnancy.

Let us know if you'd like to be added to the Graduates List.

Byroney
I'm not going to vacuum 'til Sears makes one you can ride on.~ Roseanne Barr

tripp9 responded:
Congrats!!!! Hope you have a H&H 9 months!!!
Judie DH (27), Me (31), TTC since July 09, Have done Acupuncture and going to start trying it again.

bbloomston responded:
Congratulations!!! That is wonderful news. Sticky dust!!

phreakylibra replied to BethAnn88's response:
Thanks! :)

phreakylibra replied to CaliGirlTTC's response:
Thanks! We're super excited! We've been trying since we got married in Oct 2008!

I know it will happen for you! :)

phreakylibra replied to curiousnmo's response:

phreakylibra replied to FrmGirl's response:
Thanks so much! :)

phreakylibra replied to Byroney_WebMD_Staff's response:
Thanks so much! I'm only 5 weeks today. Is that too early to be added to the graduates list?

I'm so glad that I found these boards because everyone on here has been a great support! :)

phreakylibra replied to tripp9's response:

phreakylibra replied to bbloomston's response:

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi, My name is Janet. My husband and I have been married for almost 4 yrs. and trying to get pregnant a lil over 2 yrs now, he was in active duty sinc...More

Helpful Tips

Hello All.
so it's more like a helpful tip for all including me.i just told my partner that i am quiting smoking,and he needs to stop ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 7 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.