Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
AF Today :(
sarahann78 posted:
I have never started a discussion before, but today AF showed up, I was pretty much expecting it but am still sad. Both DH and I were very sick during ovulation time, so not very much BMS. Already got online to refil my chlomid...starting round 3. I took chlomid last year and got BFP first round! miscarried around 7-8 weeks...just started trying again a couple months ago...Just very disappointed this evening and needed to tell someone I guess. lol Thanks for listening!

BethAnn88 responded:
Hi there!

I'm sorry AF decided to show. I think a lot of us here can relate to how you're feeling. I know I do. I'm like clockwork, and I always know when AF is coming, But until I actually start, I still hold out hope that maybe, just maybe, this time I'll be surprised and she won't show. Even when you know it's coming, it's still so disappointing when you have that hope dashed.

(TRIGGS) I'm also sorry to hear about your m/c. I've been there too and it was one of the most devastating things I've ever been through. I hope the clomid will help you again, though, and that you'll have better BD timing this cycle. Best of luck to you!!
Me(29) DH(31) TTC since 1/09. M/C 5/09 @ 10wks. Started seeing RE 12/10 and dx'd w/ mild endo. 1st IUI 4/11=BFN

sarahann78 replied to BethAnn88's response:
Thank you so much, much better today...on to the next step!!!

Reading the discussions and others peoples stories and questions has helped alot too. Best of luck to you too!!!!

FrenchBulldogMom responded:
I got AF today and I was really bummed about it. On a positive note, I've never gotten it on day 28 EVER! Maybe my doctor has fixed my crazy cycles and hormones. I'm so sorry to hear about your MC. Sometimes I feel like two people, one very happy and hopeful, the other one sad and addicted to ice cream.

Byroney_WebMD_Staff replied to sarahann78's response:
Sarahann and FrenchBulldogMom--I am sorry that AF showed up for you both. I hope this coming cycle is The One!

Byroney
I'm not going to vacuum 'til Sears makes one you can ride on.~ Roseanne Barr

Spotlight: Member Stories

My husband and I were married April 2005. We started TTC in August of 2005 b/c we knew that due to my family history we would have difficulty conceivi...More

Helpful Tips

Abbreviations
Copied from http://ttcjso.blogspot.com/ 1ww: 1 week wait 2ww: 2 Week Wait AF: Aunt Flow (menstrual cycle) AI: Artificial ... More
Was this Helpful?
35 of 44 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.