Skip to content
I'm back. Again. :)
erinmj31 posted:
Hi ladies,
I'm an old-timer, some of you may remember me. For those who don't, my name is Erin and DH and I have been TTC for almost 3 years now. We're dealing with MFIF and waiting for DH to graduate from school to start IUI. Thought that I'd hop back on here and see how everyone is doing. It's nice to be back with people who understand what you're going through. Babydust to everyone!

hopefulk77 responded:
Hi Erin,

I remember you - sorry you find yourself back here :( I spend more of my time over on the TTCAL board nowadays... but we are doing IUI now too. I'm on my second attempt - 5DPO right now so fingers crossed!

Hope your stay here wont be long!
hugs
k
K (33) TTC1 since Oct08, M/C Jun09 (10wks), IUI 1: Feb11, 100mg clomid, 4 follies (R), BFN IUI 2: Mar11, 100mg clomid, 5 follies - cancelled Apr11 - Cyst :( http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/KL

Byroney_WebMD_Staff responded:
Erin, welcome back! I am sorry you are still on the TTC train. I hope DH graduates soon and you can start IUI.

Infertility Treatment is a very friendly, busy community you may want to try. The TTC Community has a few experts on it that do some answering, so you may want to check it out, too.

Of course, this is a fav. I've been here since day one, and hopefully I'll be here to see all of the ladies graduate into pregnancy.

Byroney
I'm not going to vacuum 'til Sears makes one you can ride on.~ Roseanne Barr

Spotlight: Member Stories

My husband and I have been ttc for over a year and a half now :( Our goal is to have a big family, so it's been very discouraging month after mont...More

Helpful Tips

Trying to conceive for 9 months
Hi, I'm new to this community. After reading some of the posts, I thought this may be a good place to get support as I struggle through ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 5 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.