Skip to content
Been TTC for a year :/
bellaambru90 posted:
I'm new here, but just so you can know a little bit more about me, I'm 20 years old 4'11" and weigh 86 pounds. Trying to gain weight though so hard! Anyways my husband and I have been TTC since we got married last May, with 1 chemical pregnancy back in February. Well my doctor did a progesterone test 2 weeks ago and it was 0.4!!! Which is very low, but he wants to repeat it again this cycle and if its still low then put me on Clomid. I do have a question, is my progesterone levels low due to me being 5 pounds underweight or something different?Have any of you had a problem with your progesterone levels being low?

FrenchBulldogMom responded:
My progesterone levels are low, also. I only had a 7.4 after taking Femara and having an IUI. I'm not underweight so this might not be why your levels are low. My doctor is raising my mg of Femara this month so I'll have a stronger ovulation.
Age: 35, DH age:35 TTC 1 1/2 years, HSG/Ultrasound Nov '10 showed uterine polyps, surgery Feb '11 polyp removal/D

Spotlight: Member Stories

Cassy (26) DH (30) DD (19 months) TTC #2 since March 09. m/c 3/4/2010 at 5 weeks.

Helpful Tips

Trying to conceive for 9 months
Hi, I'm new to this community. After reading some of the posts, I thought this may be a good place to get support as I struggle through ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 5 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.