Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Advice/Experience Please!
canwedothis posted:
Today is day 22 for me and I have yet to have a mature follicle on ultrasound! I took Femera on days 3-8 then started Follistim on day 4. I've had 5 ultrasounds all together and still nothing! They drew blood today and compared to the lab work from Monday my estradiol level actually dropped. I'm supposed to stop taking the shots for now until DH and I meet with the doctor on Monday. Has anyone had a similar experience? I'm sort of at a loss .

Byroney_WebMD_Staff responded:
Hey Canwedothis, I'm sorry I don't have any experience to share with you. I wanted to check and see how your appointment with the doctor went on Monday. Any news?

Byroney
I'm not going to vacuum 'til Sears makes one you can ride on.~ Roseanne Barr

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Tiffany and I am 29. I am a full time college student getting ready to begin my last semester of Medical Assisting. Been married to DH for...More

Helpful Tips

Emoticons
Tips provided by Heather and Allison! Thanks ladies (Hope I don't screw this up!) Type in (without spaces) -- : cool : for : angry : ... More
Was this Helpful?
23 of 32 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.