Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Feeling discouraged
canwedothis posted:
I am on cycle day 22, at the doctor yesterday I had one follicle measuring just over 16 and my E2 level was only at 52. I've been taking follistim injections since CD3 and I'm really having a hard time with the fact that I don't have any "real" results yet. I feel like they are still being pretty conservative with my dose of follistim; they started me @ 75/day and have now bumped me up to 87. Has anyone had a similar experience? I'm really wondering why they haven't increased my dosage more.

Byroney_WebMD_Staff responded:
Hello again canwedothis--I am sorry you're feeling discouraged. Since you're asking about injectables, you may want to post on the Infertility Treatment community if you haven't already. They're super supportive and helpful.

Hopefully someone will answer here, too.

Byroney
I'm not going to vacuum 'til Sears makes one you can ride on.~ Roseanne Barr

Spotlight: Member Stories

Well for about a year now me and my hubby have been trying to have a baby this will make it number 3 for me.my son is 8yrsold,my duagter is5yrsold.and...More

Helpful Tips

Trying to conceive for 9 months
Hi, I'm new to this community. After reading some of the posts, I thought this may be a good place to get support as I struggle through ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 5 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.