Skip to content
Feeling discouraged
canwedothis posted:
I am on cycle day 22, at the doctor yesterday I had one follicle measuring just over 16 and my E2 level was only at 52. I've been taking follistim injections since CD3 and I'm really having a hard time with the fact that I don't have any "real" results yet. I feel like they are still being pretty conservative with my dose of follistim; they started me @ 75/day and have now bumped me up to 87. Has anyone had a similar experience? I'm really wondering why they haven't increased my dosage more.

Byroney_WebMD_Staff responded:
Hello again canwedothis--I am sorry you're feeling discouraged. Since you're asking about injectables, you may want to post on the Infertility Treatment community if you haven't already. They're super supportive and helpful.

Hopefully someone will answer here, too.

Byroney
I'm not going to vacuum 'til Sears makes one you can ride on.~ Roseanne Barr

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Rebecca, but everyone calls me Becca. I am 23 years old living in SC but orignally from the Bay Area of CA. I've been with my husband M...More

Helpful Tips

Abbreviations
Copied from http://ttcjso.blogspot.com/ 1ww: 1 week wait 2ww: 2 Week Wait AF: Aunt Flow (menstrual cycle) AI: Artificial ... More
Was this Helpful?
35 of 44 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.