Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
TTC tips
jcoubal12 posted:
We have not been preventing since last July, I have recently started trying to track my ovulation. I got OPK test started them on day 10 of my cycle, I have not gotten a positive for ovulating yet. We have had sex at least every 3 days. Any tips anyone could give would be great!!

Byroney_WebMD_Staff responded:
Hello and thanks for posting, jcoubal12!
The Getting Pregnant Quiz may be helpful to you. Also look at Improving Your Chances of Getting Pregnant for more tips. Since you've been trying for over a year now, you may want to consider talking to your doctor.

For more support, check out our Infertility Treatment community.

Keep us updated,

Byroney
I'm not going to vacuum 'til Sears makes one you can ride on.~ Roseanne Barr

jcoubal12 replied to Byroney_WebMD_Staff's response:
I have finally got a positive on my OPK!!! We have done the deed. let's hope it works this month!!!!

Byroney_WebMD_Staff replied to jcoubal12's response:
Wow, congratulations! I sure hope this cycle is THE ONE!

Let us know,

Byroney
I'm not going to vacuum 'til Sears makes one you can ride on.~
Roseanne Barr

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 22 yrs old and been with my partner (24) for 3 years and we have officially been TTC for a year this week after yet another period arrived right ...More

Helpful Tips

Emoticons
Tips provided by Heather and Allison! Thanks ladies (Hope I don't screw this up!) Type in (without spaces) -- : cool : for : angry : ... More
Was this Helpful?
23 of 32 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.