Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
NEED YOUR HELP PLEASE!!
keshai posted:
Dh and I have been TTC for about 4 years now .We have some male and female fertility issues. I have PCOS and he has abnormal semen. We are waiting on AF to come so i may go in for my day 2 blood test to proceed with our IVF procedure. Now this is the problem , even though I have irregular period AF came the months before now ontime with out medication. Now 3 months later and no AF ,thats stressing when thats all we are waiting on to go ahead. In August I had spotting for 5 day , nothing much so i did not go in to the RE. (because it did not look like it was AF) OK ...on sept. 9th Friday I saw spotting again when I was at work. Went home showed DH and we saw Nothing! (weird) because that never happened before! Made an appointment to see the OBGyn on saturday ..woke up Nothing! about to leave for the appointment about 12 noon guess who ? yup! AF came, not just spotting but AF.(now im confuse) So i cancelled the appointment hoping just to go in first thing monday for my 2nd day blood test at the RE office. Went ,took a shower ,DH and I so excited to see AF . 2hours later NOTHING! clean no spots Nothing ..NO more AF
now what the hell is going on ? this has never happened to me before ,never spotted before always had a full 5 days period. should I still go in to the RE's office on monday even though there is no more AF?? should I take a pregnancy test even though i saw no period for 3 months? I really don't know what to do ,can someone please HELP! THANKS.

BabyParks responded:
Take a test to ease your mind. I had spotting with my son and thought it was AF but it soon ended and i tested and it was a BFP. not trying to get hopes up but just test so ou know what is going on and then make appt either way! good luck to you and hope you get your bfp!

BabyParks responded:
Just wondering if you found anything out yet?

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi, My name is Janet. My husband and I have been married for almost 4 yrs. and trying to get pregnant a lil over 2 yrs now, he was in active duty sinc...More

Helpful Tips

Trying to conceive for 9 months
Hi, I'm new to this community. After reading some of the posts, I thought this may be a good place to get support as I struggle through ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 5 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.