Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
overayrttc posted:
Well I am a newbie here, have been TTC since May of 2010 had an early mc 4/27/11. I have done everything under the moon to get pregnant! Prayed, old wives tales (wooden spoon under mattress), titlted hips, stood on my head practically, soft cups, OPK's, temping, US, seen an RE, hubby had a SA and te dissapointment of an early mc is all I got I am proud to say that I have 4 children from a previous marriage and DH has a son son previous relationship looing for some more hope and friends I am almost 32 (will be the 29th) and DH is 43 someone give me some prayers and luck!

BabyParks responded:
Hi I will be praying for you. You know you can get pregnant so maybe trying to get on something to help like fertility meds may be the answer for you now, but ask your RE! My hubby has low motility at age 28 and I am 29 so it stinks but i know it will happen soon. Good luck to you and baby dust your way!

Byroney_WebMD_Staff responded:
Hello Overayrttc!

I see BabyParks already welcomed you, but I just wanted to add in my own. I think her suggestion about the RE is a good one. Even if the first one you saw wasn't able to help you, a second one may be a different story.

I have a couple of articles that may help. The first is an FAQ on Infertility . Then this, Should I Have Infertility Testing , and one more, Improving Your Chances of Conceiving .

If you decide to go ahead with treatment, the Infertility Treatment community is very friendly and supportive. Keep us updated on how you're doing.

Good luck!

Byroney
I'm not going to vacuum 'til Sears makes one you can ride on.~
Roseanne Barr

overayrttc replied to Byroney_WebMD_Staff's response:
We are going to try IUI or IVF this coming January if were not expecting a baby by then hopefully we will be thank you all for the prayers that is the best medicine and help prayers, baby dust and fx to us all!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi! My name is Catie and my husband (Dan) and I have been trying to get pregnant since 3/2008, It's been a crazy ride, some good, some bad, I'...More

Helpful Tips

Abbreviations
Copied from http://ttcjso.blogspot.com/ 1ww: 1 week wait 2ww: 2 Week Wait AF: Aunt Flow (menstrual cycle) AI: Artificial ... More
Was this Helpful?
35 of 44 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.