Skip to content
Im sooooooooo frustrated
Anon_231516 posted:
Dear All

I have been trying for about two years now. I have endo and did laporoscopy twice and had a miscarriage last year as well. i just did IUI this month on the tenth but there is no sign of pregnancy.....

i am soo fed up trying now and moreover facing the thousands of questions the others ask (which is why im more upset).

seek ur support in how to cope up with this as i feel sooo depressed at times and there is no one to talk to either.

Byroney_WebMD_Staff responded:
Welcome Anon_231516!

I am sorry you've had such a struggle and let me offer my condolences on your loss.

You're only 6 days post IUI right now, so it's way too early to know yet if it was successful. Keep up the positive thoughts. When does your doctor plan to test?

You may also want to post on the Infertility Treatment community. It is a busier community than this one, and has many supportive members. There are several on their 2WW (two week wait) like you.

Keep us updated,

Byroney
I'm not going to vacuum 'til Sears makes one you can ride on.~
Roseanne Barr

Otara replied to Byroney_WebMD_Staff's response:
Thanks...my doctor wanted me to do the Progesterone day 21 test tomorrow and he wanted to see me with that test results. Normally he advices the IUI patients to wait till the next cycle to check. But in my case he wanted to test the progesterone level. Not sure what he would say next. Will keep you posted and thanks a lot for replying.

Spotlight: Member Stories

DH and I were married in April 2009. I am 36 and DH is 45. We decided to give ourselves a year before TTC. We officially started trying 1/1/10 so we a...More

Helpful Tips

Abbreviations
Copied from http://ttcjso.blogspot.com/ 1ww: 1 week wait 2ww: 2 Week Wait AF: Aunt Flow (menstrual cycle) AI: Artificial ... More
Was this Helpful?
35 of 44 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.