Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

Im sooooooooo frustrated
    Anon_231516 posted:
    Dear All

I have been trying for about two years now. I have endo and did laporoscopy twice and had a miscarriage last year as well. i just did IUI this month on the tenth but there is no sign of pregnancy.....

i am soo fed up trying now and moreover facing the thousands of questions the others ask (which is why im more upset).

seek ur support in how to cope up with this as i feel sooo depressed at times and there is no one to talk to either.

Byroney_WebMD_Staff responded:
    Welcome Anon_231516!

I am sorry you've had such a struggle and let me offer my condolences on your loss.

You're only 6 days post IUI right now, so it's way too early to know yet if it was successful. Keep up the positive thoughts. When does your doctor plan to test?

You may also want to post on the Infertility Treatment community. It is a busier community than this one, and has many supportive members. There are several on their 2WW (two week wait) like you.

Keep us updated,

Byroney
    I'm not going to vacuum 'til Sears makes one you can ride on.~
    Roseanne Barr

Otara replied to Byroney_WebMD_Staff's response:
    Thanks...my doctor wanted me to do the Progesterone day 21 test tomorrow and he wanted to see me with that test results. Normally he advices the IUI patients to wait till the next cycle to check. But in my case he wanted to test the progesterone level. Not sure what he would say next. Will keep you posted and thanks a lot for replying.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Donnielle = Me (26), DH (27) TTC since October 2003. Chemical Pregnancy in 2004. Hormonal Imbalance due to being overweight. 3 unsucessful Clomid cy...More

Helpful Tips

Three Chinese food therapies for hydrosalpinx patients
    Chinese food therapy (also known as dietary therapy and nutrition therapy) is not only effective in health maintenance, but also ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    2 of 2 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.