Skip to content
Hoping this is the month
tripp9 posted:
Hello everyone. So, I took clomid on day 3-7 of my cycle and my DH was finally in town during my ovulation time so hopefully it worked. We've been trying for over 2 years and it's starting to wear on both of us. My AF is supposed to start today and I don't have the usual signs that it's coming (usually I haev a discharge before it starts) I have been having a little bit of cramping but nothing bad. I'm so scared to take a pregnancy test because they haev all come back negative. I just want to be pregnant so badly.
Judie
DH (27), Me (31), TTC since July 09, Have done Acupuncture and going to start trying it again.

Byroney_WebMD_Staff responded:
Judie, cheering you on, hoping this is the cycle you get your BFP!

Update us when you test,

Byroney
I'm not going to vacuum 'til Sears makes one you can ride on.~
Roseanne Barr

Spotlight: Member Stories

I (Vicky) and my husband tried for #1 off and on for 10 years plus. I was diagnosed with PCOS with IR in 2000 and have taken Metformin sense then. Tri...More

Helpful Tips

Hello All.
so it's more like a helpful tip for all including me.i just told my partner that i am quiting smoking,and he needs to stop ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 7 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.