Skip to content
Hello benn try for over a year to have secound baby
discourgedmominnorthcarolina posted:
I havent had a peori in over 6 months now and my ob says he cant find no reason im not haveing them. my regular dr. sai my hormone levels are good. we have a 4 year old and we want a sister or brother for her i ont unerstand whats wrong with me its so discourgeing cause the dr say they dont see no reason we cant have another baby. I feel so bad acause i feel like im leting my husband down. I dont have money to go seee a fertility specialist. im about ready to quit trying.
Byroney_WebMD_Staff responded:
Welcome discouragemominnorthcarolina, and thanks for posting!

I am sorry to hear about your challenges with trying to get pregnant for a second child. Nurse Jane wrote a blog posting about Missed Your Period but Not Pregnant that may be helpful.

She mentions progesterone may be used by your doctor to start your period. She also mentions a number of reasons why your period may be missing, including thyroid, body weight, etc. I'd encourage you to read this and discuss it with your doctor.

Let us know how it goes,

I'm not going to vacuum 'til Sears makes one you can ride on.~
Roseanne Barr

discourgedmominnorthcarolina replied to Byroney_WebMD_Staff's response:
thanks i do have a throid problem that is crontroled with meds. they say that my hormoes are good. i chuck it up to being over weight and haveing diabiets thats crontroled with meds. it hurts to see other big women haveing babys and relizeing my little girl is proably all ill ever have i mean shes 4.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello my name is Adrienne, I am 32 and have been TTC since November 2006. My DH 31 and his SA is good. In April of 2008 I was diagnosed with PCOS and...More

Helpful Tips

Trying to conceive for 9 months
Hi, I'm new to this community. After reading some of the posts, I thought this may be a good place to get support as I struggle through ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 5 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

  • Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.