Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

TTC after IUD
    kdwilk posted:
    I am new on here but I am slowly getting frustrated and I am not sure what to do. I have two boys ages 7 and 4 and my husband and I decided we were reday to add another baby to our family. I had the Mirana IUD for 3 years and had it removed last November. We are coming up on a year and still nothing. Does it normally take this long after having the IUD removed? I am not sure if I should try further testing or just keep trying naturally to get pregnant. I am tyring not to get frustrated and stressed out but it is so disappointing month after month. Any help or advice would be great! Thank You!! Kimberly

Byroney_WebMD_Staff responded:
    Welcome Kimberly!

I'm sorry to hear of your TTC frustrations. Nurse Jane's blog posting on Getting Pregnant after the IUD may be helpful to you. As it is coming up on a year since you started trying, you may want to consider seeing your doctor.

This Ovulation and TTC slideshow may offer you some helpful tips, too.

Keep us updated on how you're doing,

Byroney
    I'm not going to vacuum 'til Sears makes one you can ride on.~
    Roseanne Barr

Spotlight: Member Stories

Been off BCP for coming up on 5 years. Never once BFP, never once missed a period.

Helpful Tips

What treatment women who have hydrosalpinx want to get pregnant should accept?
    "My wife is having hydrosalpinx that has been difficult for her to get pregnant" is a question that left as an offline message. Before ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    0 of 0 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.