Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
TTC after IUD
kdwilk posted:
I am new on here but I am slowly getting frustrated and I am not sure what to do. I have two boys ages 7 and 4 and my husband and I decided we were reday to add another baby to our family. I had the Mirana IUD for 3 years and had it removed last November. We are coming up on a year and still nothing. Does it normally take this long after having the IUD removed? I am not sure if I should try further testing or just keep trying naturally to get pregnant. I am tyring not to get frustrated and stressed out but it is so disappointing month after month. Any help or advice would be great! Thank You!! Kimberly

Byroney_WebMD_Staff responded:
Welcome Kimberly!

I'm sorry to hear of your TTC frustrations. Nurse Jane's blog posting on Getting Pregnant after the IUD may be helpful to you. As it is coming up on a year since you started trying, you may want to consider seeing your doctor.

This Ovulation and TTC slideshow may offer you some helpful tips, too.

Keep us updated on how you're doing,

Byroney
I'm not going to vacuum 'til Sears makes one you can ride on.~
Roseanne Barr

Spotlight: Member Stories

Donnielle = Me (26), DH (27) TTC since October 2003. Chemical Pregnancy in 2004. Hormonal Imbalance due to being overweight. 3 unsucessful Clomid cy...More

Helpful Tips

Abbreviations
Copied from http://ttcjso.blogspot.com/ 1ww: 1 week wait 2ww: 2 Week Wait AF: Aunt Flow (menstrual cycle) AI: Artificial ... More
Was this Helpful?
35 of 44 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.