Skip to content
we have been trying to concive for almost 6 years now
Reneeannn posted:
I am about to give up on all dreams of becoming a mom. I am finding it almost impossible and im losing all hope and faith that it will ever happen. is there anything out there that is not freakishly expencive to help me concieve a baby? any ideas or sug. please help me.

Byroney_WebMD_Staff responded:
Hello Reneeannn and welcome!

I would encourage you to talk with your doctor about your desires to be a mom. Talk about your money concerns and come up with a realistic plan you can afford. Some tests, like a Semen Analysis (Remember, up to 40% of infertility is from the male) are relatively inexpensive, and some infertility medications, like Clomid , now have generics available.

Using Ovulation Predictor Kits can help you figure out when (or if) you're ovulating, and tell you what days it's most important for you to have sex on in order to conceive. You can learn more with the Getting Pregnant Quiz .

Keep us update on how you're doing,

Byroney
I'm not going to vacuum 'til Sears makes one you can ride on.~
Roseanne Barr

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi ya'll! I'm Tanishia from South Louisiana. I have one daughter Lilya Jo born on Dec.2, 2006 from a previous relationship. My husband Bra...More

Helpful Tips

Hello All.
so it's more like a helpful tip for all including me.i just told my partner that i am quiting smoking,and he needs to stop ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 7 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.