Skip to content
Don't give up hope girls!
canwedothis posted:
I just want to encourage everyone to never give up on being a mom, one way or another. After two long years of trying and a lot of faith in my RE, I got my BFP. I'm so grateful for this board, everyone here really helped me through some pretty dark days. Hugs and baby dust to all!

Byroney_WebMD_Staff responded:
Canwedothis,

Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful news us! If you'd like to be added to the Graduates List , I'd be happy to do it if you want to share details there.

Hopefully your story will help boost others who are feeling down about their TTC journey.

Best wishes for a happy and healthy pregnancy,

Byroney
I'm not going to vacuum 'til Sears makes one you can ride on.~
Roseanne Barr

JessKSM responded:
Thanks, your encouragement is really helpful. Best of luck to you and your little one!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Becca 33, DH 34, DD 3 DH and I had been TTC for 18 cycles before success!!! It was our 3 IUI and our 2nd round with Femara and Menopur. We got our BF...More

Helpful Tips

Emoticons
Tips provided by Heather and Allison! Thanks ladies (Hope I don't screw this up!) Type in (without spaces) -- : cool : for : angry : ... More
Was this Helpful?
23 of 32 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.