Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

Been trying to conceive for over 2 1/2 yrs.
    sonya_james posted:
    I have been trying to conceive now for over 2 1/2 yrs. I have had three miscarriages two with using clomid and one with out clomid. I was just told recently during a pap that my uterus is prolasping can that have anything to do with me miscarriaging and not be able to get pregnant. I have tired calcualting my days to find out when I am real fertile to when I am not. I have tired ovulation kits, blood work and I am at the point to where I am going to give up and just have a give up. I do have a 14 yr old daughter that I had when I was a teenager

BabyParks responded:
    I am not sure if that would cause you to not get pregnant or miscarry you may want to ask your dr. Have you had any testing done further? If not it may be a good idea since you've been trying for that long. Baby dust to you.

Spotlight: Member Stories

We're both in our 30s, and have been TTC for over 3 years... I've been diagnosed with multiple health issues - PCOS happens to be one of the m...More

Helpful Tips

Three Chinese food therapies for hydrosalpinx patients
    Chinese food therapy (also known as dietary therapy and nutrition therapy) is not only effective in health maintenance, but also ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    2 of 2 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.