Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Been trying to conceive for over 2 1/2 yrs.
sonya_james posted:
I have been trying to conceive now for over 2 1/2 yrs. I have had three miscarriages two with using clomid and one with out clomid. I was just told recently during a pap that my uterus is prolasping can that have anything to do with me miscarriaging and not be able to get pregnant. I have tired calcualting my days to find out when I am real fertile to when I am not. I have tired ovulation kits, blood work and I am at the point to where I am going to give up and just have a give up. I do have a 14 yr old daughter that I had when I was a teenager

BabyParks responded:
I am not sure if that would cause you to not get pregnant or miscarry you may want to ask your dr. Have you had any testing done further? If not it may be a good idea since you've been trying for that long. Baby dust to you.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 25 y.o. I have been married 2 years. I was dx with PCOS at 19, so I always sorta knew that having a baby would be hard! I am currently on Metform...More

Helpful Tips

Abbreviations
Copied from http://ttcjso.blogspot.com/ 1ww: 1 week wait 2ww: 2 Week Wait AF: Aunt Flow (menstrual cycle) AI: Artificial ... More
Was this Helpful?
35 of 44 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.