Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Clomid???
Anon_163170 posted:
Well,its been just over 1year now that my husband and I have started trying to conceive.we both young,in our 20s,married for almost 4years. Initially I had POS but turns out its nothing to worry about,.Gynea recommended I start taking clomid,im very skeptical about this fertility drug and truly believe that if GOD grant us with kids it will happen,so I put my trust and faith in GOD,only HE can give life and bless us with a child- no fertility drug! so,if god wills...

BabyParks responded:
I do believe that if God grants you to have children you will have them. I am a born again believer in Jesus Christ he is my savior, and I know that God is the creator over all the universe. I know he knows my thoughts before I have them on my tongue. I know he is the one that created me in my mothers womb and I also know that he is my maker, savior and my deliverer. I also believe that God has given these doctors the ability and knowledge to do the things they do and know the things they do. I don't think that someone that has to take medication for diabetes or other conditions or diseases is any different in this case. I have been tested and all came out normal with me and hubby so we decided to try clomid back in January 2009 after TTC for a very long time. I had prayed and prayed about what to do and God just worked everything out from my appointment and everything. He made it all possible, I wasn't supposed to go for 2 months and they called with a cancellation(which they said never happens)and I got in sooner. I knew it was something I needed to do. I only took 50mg of clomid(the lowest dose) and they said I responded very well to it. They said to take the HCG trigger shot but I just didnt feel a peace about it so we didn't do it and I got pregnant my very first try with clomid and the help of God I believe. I know he made the medicine work and it was him that got my son here. I had never been pregnant before and carried him full term at 38.5 weeks. He is such a blessing from God and I also named one of his names Asher "meaning Blessed' out of the bible. He is going to great things for the kingdom of God and I am praying everyday that God just teaches me to train him up right. I want him to do awesome things for the Lord and know he is going to do something amazing. So I do not judge you for having this conviction, I wouldn't do anything until you feel like it is something God wants you to do but you are still young and you are just over a year so if you want to give it more time I would for sure do that. It took my friend 18 months and they just finally got preggers own their own. Baby dust to you and I hope you get your BFP soon. We are now TTC baby#2 so my example of God has to make it all work still stands. We have been on 4 rounds of clomid this time and 1 IUI and I have had surgery and still after 17 long months TTC we are not pregnant and I am so at peace about it all. I know God wants me to trust him and listen to him so we have not done any treatments ect. for over 4 months and we are both taking vitamins since hubby has low motility. We are hopeful that God will bless us with a 2nd child soon and we are also exploring the possibilty of adoption and if he leads us to that we will follow where he leads. I am excited about our future. He is an awesome God and I thank him for all he has given me. I will be praying for you and hope you get that BFP very very soon without any meds Keep me posted.

BabyParks replied to BabyParks's response:
Traina a child in the way he should go,and when he is old he will not turn from it. Proverbs 22:6

BabyParks responded:
I am on day 26 and I took a pregnancy test cause I didn't want to be disappointed for my birthday and i took it at 12 midnight and it said negative after 30 seconds i read it, so i got in bath for about 5 min or so just to rinse off and looked again and it was positive with two lines. It is a 10ml pregnancy test that shows up the very early and I am on day 26 of my cycle so I already got a positive. I am soooo excited I am trying not to get my hopes up tho. I hope it's really true I am Pregnant, FINALLY! WE are not on any fertility meds at all just both on vitamins that his urologist recommended I hope you will keep trusting God it will happen in his time

Spotlight: Member Stories

We're both in our 30s, and have been TTC for over 3 years... I've been diagnosed with multiple health issues - PCOS happens to be one of the m...More

Helpful Tips

Abbreviations
Copied from http://ttcjso.blogspot.com/ 1ww: 1 week wait 2ww: 2 Week Wait AF: Aunt Flow (menstrual cycle) AI: Artificial ... More
Was this Helpful?
35 of 44 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.